PS4 - GT3 Elite League - S6 - Round 5 - Imola - 21/12/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite League - S6 - Round 5 - Imola - 21/12/16 - 8PM UK time

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Great. So my game just crashed and wiped all my settings. Just what I needed.

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Q p3
R p3

What a boring race...
Most of the race I took more care about track limits than on everything else.
Start was ok and the rest of the race too.
Had a short fight with ramzy but he was too quick. So managed my third place to the finish

Cya on Nordschleife :)

Reactions: CJBMX702

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
What a disaster, this track was no good for the McLaren. We were roughly a second slower Thank every other car lol.

Qually was very bad starting 12th.

Start of the race was ok, managed to stay out of trouble and was Running 7th or 8th at a moment and could see 6th place.
After that my teammate drushan crashed in to me because i made a mistake wich was totally my fault and give me Some damage wich cost me Some Top speed and lost a second a lap. I was behind drushan wich was a nightmare, hè decided to run the whole race sideways. I decided to lower my pace and keep distantie but even with a 5 sec lead i could not see a thing because of the smoke.
I made several mistakes after that amd hat a great fight for the last 15 laps with one of the Porsche who i managed to pass on the last lap.

So many things went wrong and i made so manny misstakes, though i had a fun race because of all of the fights i was in and i was Racing with other people the entire race.

Glad we passed this one, nordschleiffe here we come!

Enjoy youre holidays Guys and have a good one!

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Considering I went into that race blind after all my settings were wiped just 20 mins from the start I can't really complain. Started 8th and finished 7th. Got a decent get away but a small tap on the side and I over corrected and went off. Down to last by turn 5. Worked up through the field before making a mistake which allowed @DruShan_87 past and from there I couldn't catch him as we were extremely close on lap times.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Considering I went into that race blind after all my settings were wiped just 20 mins from the start I can't really complain. Started 8th and finished 7th. Got a decent get away but a small tap on the side and I over corrected and went off. Down to last by turn 5. Worked up through the field before making a mistake which allowed @DruShan_87 past and from there I couldn't catch him as we were extremely close on lap times.
Did You see the smoke or was iT only me?

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Q:5th
R:5th

Boring/frustrating race for me. Start wasn't that good lost few spots. Got back up 5th and sat there for 10+ plus laps till I had a fun battle for 4th until my brakes started overheating. While managing my brake temps my car balance started feeling off and it never got better. Had a spin with 2 laps to go and crawled to the finish. Gunna try to forget this one.

Reactions: DruShan_87

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Q:6
R: DNF again.

Qually again went badly as i disconnected from the lobby just before we started. My wheel felt different when I rejoined and I was 9 tenths slower than my pb :(

The start of the race was good as I passed @CJBMX702 around the outside of turn 1. Then as I was following @Pidgey_69 up the hill my connection went and every car in front of me lagged causing me to crash into them :( Two weeks in a row that's happened now.

After pitting I just tried to make up as much ground as possible. I gained a few places through other people's mistakes and eventually caught up to @Martynvr. I took him on the straight but then half a lap later I span letting him through. Every time I caught him after that I would spin behind him cause my tyres were shredded.

At the end I got lapped as well :'( so I thought that's one less lap I have to do but then with less than I sector to go I disconnected from the race. My Internet truly hates me.

Anyway GG to the podium finishers and I'll see you at the green hell. I predict a lot of frustration and swearing. I hate that track. Happy holidays :)

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Q: 9
R: 9

Qually was not so bad, even if I was targeting for a high 41" but anyway... There is definitely something I have to improve here.

Race start was ok, no contacts in the first lap even if it cost me a position but I really wanna made a non-stop race, so avoid any damage was my main objective at the beginning (and I made enough pit stops at Oulton Park for the whole season...). Just had a little push from a McLaren (think it was DruShan_87?) in the second lap which cost me a penalty but he stay behind and let me the position so no hard feeling about this. After that the McLaren started a drift contest which was a nightmare because I made a mistake and messed a breaking point a few laps later, which allowed him to pass and show me his skill on the sideway (please don't do it again, I can't even appreciate your style because of the smoke ;)).
After that a regular pace allowed me to come back on Gangbaw and have a little fight for a few laps until he pitted. Sorry about the little push in the last corner, I really don't expected you 'll brake so early :(. Hope you don't take too much damage.
Then, Martynvr was the man of the second part. We were very close in pace and he came back slowly behind me. I managed to keep him behind but I was so struggling with my tires in the end... I finally made a little mistake in the last lap which allowed him to past me after 10 or 15 laps of a very good fight (y).

Congrats to him and to the podium finishers, it was a really good race for me and from my POV everybody was fair and clean about the track limits so thanks to everybody for that! See you in Germany for another great track!

Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

FRC-Prinz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2014
Q.1
R.2
My Qualilap was the PB ever here in Imola,but so close to @Ramzy_MZ.My first Pole in AOR League Race.:)
Race:
On Pole you have ever an advantage,so I could hold my Position. But @Ramzy_MZ was the quickest guy on these Track.Despite a 5sec.Penalty he close the gap to me quickly. I had no chance.Very good pace mate.(y)
In the last two laps @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o was in before me and jumped back and forth. This Inet-connection in the privat Lobbys is really not the best. I read that the McLaren also lagged again.So what can we do for next races which will make it better?:unsure:
Well, in the last lap I went into @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o . But in the last lap it is not tragic.
At Nordschleife it would be much worse,when you drive 5 or 6min until you get into the pit.(n)
So congratultions to @Ramzy_MZ for his victory and my Teammate @CatfiSh for 3rd place. The Team evaluation looks good.(y)
So guys we see us at Nordschleife.My Home race,but not my best track.Too slow and too many mistakes.:(
I wish you a beautiful christmas time.:)

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
Q 4th
F 4th
I had a decent qualy session although i could have had p3 if i got a clean lap in but the front row was a bit out of reach for me. I was surprised how quick the mclaren was.
The race itself was mostly boring fo. I had the pace to go with and pass out @CatfiSh but i made some mistakes and even had a spin at turn 1 which dropped out of top 3 contention. I had a good battle with @CJBMX702 for a couple of laps but pulled away eventually. Also @CJBMX702 was my car lagging at any stage?.
The last 6 laps were a struggle for me as i lost all concentration but it didn't matter as i was near nobody.
Well done to the winner and podium finishers. Enjoy your holidays guy's and see ye in germany in a few weeks.

Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Q: 9
R: 9

Qually was not so bad, even if I was targeting for a high 41" but anyway... There is definitely something I have to improve here.

Race start was ok, no contacts in the first lap even if it cost me a position but I really wanna made a non-stop race, so avoid any damage was my main objective at the beginning (and I made enough pit stops at Oulton Park for the whole season...). Just had a little push from a McLaren (think it was DruShan_87?) in the second lap which cost me a penalty but he stay behind and let me the position so no hard feeling about this. After that the McLaren started a drift contest which was a nightmare because I made a mistake and messed a breaking point a few laps later, which allowed him to pass and show me his skill on the sideway (please don't do it again, I can't even appreciate your style because of the smoke ;)).
After that a regular pace allowed me to come back on Gangbaw and have a little fight for a few laps until he pitted. Sorry about the little push in the last corner, I really don't expected you 'll brake so early :(. Hope you don't take too much damage.
Then, Martynvr was the man of the second part. We were very close in pace and he came back slowly behind me. I managed to keep him behind but I was so struggling with my tires in the end... I finally made a little mistake in the last lap which allowed him to past me after 10 or 15 laps of a very good fight (y).

Congrats to him and to the podium finishers, it was a really good race for me and from my POV everybody was fair and clean about the track limits so thanks to everybody for that! See you in Germany for another great track!
Good fun mate, clean Racing iT was.

At 10 laps before the end i tapped You're back in the third corner and You went of track, sorry for that. I did wait for You though to give back the position.

Those last couple of laps were pretty cool, Thanks for fair Racing and not pushing me off track with my final attempt in the last round.

Reactions: Jehan-Nat