PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

BearTaiko

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2017
For me, it was an unexpected result!

I tried to avoid problems and make no fault. So i finished 4th at the end of the race.

Nice race everyone, i was haven't any problems with anyone, but if i caused a collision or an other problem, hit me up

Thanks to the organizers for their enormous work !!

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Q:9

P:3

One hell of a race! Lots of fights through the race. Sorry that I lost my second place to @KrypticTMG when we made contact but hey **** happens and it was a nice fight but my egine hade to much damage and also building that I lost power to the Audi that was my only strength to those suckers on this track;P.

Congratulations to the win fellow fin! My parents are from Finland and I know you are a stubborn people Mr Sisu @Sisuvoima10

Last edited:

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
Q6
R2

Had the worst quali ever was way off my times in practice i dont know why but i got put off on my final lap by a Mclaren at T1.

Got a decent start with some carnage ahead eventually got up to 3rd then dropped it then had a great battle with @KungJarnix b4 i spun then caught back up battled some more managed to get up to 2nd via a bit of contact but i thought i had left enough space, but overall happy with the podium even though my practice pace was well over a second faster i was totally confused lol.

I have to say i wasn't aware of mechanical failures being turned back on either, i was lucky to notice at the end of quali but seems to be some conflicting info but i guess now i know.

Oh yeah congrats @sis

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
My race didn't go as planned, but fun any way. Pit stopped twice as for damage repair and still 7th.
Was I only one who made pitstop?
In-game replay is only about 30 min :(

Hyvä Suomi (well done Finland) @Sisuvoima10

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Q6
R2

Had the worst quali ever was way off my times in practice i dont know why but i got put off on my final lap by a Mclaren at T1.

Got a decent start with some carnage ahead eventually got up to 3rd then dropped it then had a great battle with @KungJarnix b4 i spun then caught back up battled some more managed to get up to 2nd via a bit of contact but i thought i had left enough space, but overall happy with the podium even though my practice pace was well over a second faster i was totally confused lol.

I have to say i wasn't aware of mechanical failures being turned back on either, i was lucky to notice at the end of quali but seems to be some conflicting info but i guess now i know.

Oh yeah congrats @sis
I also lost my quali chance that way. Suddenly I was blowing my engine on my "best" lap that sucked becaus the tieres where to cold. Than that was that and I had no chance to go on another round becaus me also needing to adjust my racesetup. It think also it could have something to do with my engine wearing down from 1% to 5% just driving.

It is staded that it should be of for the consol leuges! Other than that nicly organized! Keep up the hard work guys! It's a thrilling experience !

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
Qualifying: 2
Race: 1

Thanks for the nice words! It really was a nice race and I hope everyone enjoyed it. I want to congratulate everybody who participated yesterday's race.

For me the qualifying was quite bad. Didn't manage to put a decent lap together. @CJBMX702 pole time was amazing and he did great all the way until he made a mistake which allowed me to take the top spot. Race was going really well. Managing my tyres behind @CJBMX702 and taking it easy. I think I had a little bit more wing than him and therefore I wasn't able to overtake him on the straights but closed the gap during the twisty sections. Then he made a mistake and I took the lead and there on it was just trying to minimize mistakes and keeping it on the black stuff. The car was getting more and more oversteery due to my setup. It wasn't an eazy win. But still, is there better way to kick off the championship? ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1510210704][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh and thanks for the cordinators for making this possible. (y)

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Qually - Nowhere :rolleyes:
Race - DSQ :mad:
Qually was a disappointment - was a mile of my Pbs from earlier practice, just bombed out really and Couldn't settle myself for a smooth lap .
Race Started reasonably well, but had picked up some Aero damage after being Squeezed for the apex on Lap 2 by a Ferrari who give me no room for turn of approach . Cars - were falling of track regular in those opening laps and had to guide myself through the carnage a few times and found myself in P8 -P7 briefly.

Was having some good battling with @BearTaiko opening laps - was closing fast on the Audi, But got caught up in the Ferrari carnage at turn 1+2 and narrowly missed a returning to track Ferrari on the racing line and subsequently dropped it at the next section. Chase over!
By Lap 12/13 was fast catching @Wallgren for P8 again - but by the Start of Lap 14 @Wallgren went in deep to turn 1, Spun off and collected me as I was coming through the corner. Just a Racing incident I knew :facepalm:, but Picked up more damage 55% , so limped round for a lap for an unscheduled Pit stop for repairs. And that's were my race ended. Going way too fast for my pit entry and got Disqualified.
Saw some really good racing though - Checking @mpc-v1 feed after last nights wacky race! Looked good stuff with the Top 3-4 guys.
Well done to my Team m8 in an incident packed race ;) @jam_my21 for P7.
Hoping for a better result for Spa Francorchamps. Love this Circuit. :)

Last edited:

Wallgren

Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you for a good race yesterday.
Unfortunately, it was not a good race for me. The quality was okay and the speed was ok in the race, but made too many mistakes. And unfortunately, @C-FOGARTY got to know one of them. Sorry about that. Another thing that happened was on the first lap when I thought I got hit by @KungJarnix. But when I looked at his stream, he was not that close but you see my car just going out on the left. Perhaps a connection thing. I could not save my replay so I could not see what it looked like on my side. Now I just hope there's someone else who can not drive so I get more chances.

Last edited:

Goliatoh

Reigning AOR PS4 Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Mar 8, 2016
A bit too late but here are my race comments.
Q:7th
Bad qualy with some mistakes every time I tried a new lap. Last lap was ok to be on low 43 but I spun on sector 2.

R: DSQ
Did not get the feeling with the car, It seemed to be other car (the setup was loaded ok) causeit did not response like it should be. Also, I started racing without ABS, don´t know why.
Due to grid mistakes I was able to be 3rd but I spun again and get damage. Lack of practice made me make a mistake at pit entry so I was DSQ due to pit speed.
Great performance @Sisuvoima10 congrats!!
Also to @KrypticTMG as usual, and hats off to @KungJarnix for his great mclaren pace.
Great driving from all the grid from my pov.
Thanks to the coords, great job!!
See you!