PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 4 - Brands Hatch GP - 29/11/2017 - 8pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 4 - Brands Hatch GP - 29/11/2017 - 8pm UK-Time

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Confirming that I will show up and also that this is going to be a real test of consistency!

Holy moly! I'm doing 25 to 28:s in qualy depending on the weather.

A true test of adaptability is the race. Alot of deathtraps spread around the track and the last 15 laps is pure will. God luck tonight guy's I think we are going to need it!

Reactions: ESR_theschmid

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Wow 25s best I did is a 26 And I had to close my eyes round some of the corners. It's gonna be hard and manic in qualifying as the Track just falls off after 3 laps. My race setup is competitive but I don't care if I finish last tonight. it would be nice just to finish and not get disconnected. We are all gonna be out at the same time so we just need to be extra carefull (y)

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Remember guys - If you want a chance to be interviewed after tonight's race make sure you have me as a friend.

• Informative
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Carlw1986 @KrypticTMG @Sisuvoima10 @CJBMX702 @Goliatoh @Sapo001 @Dannyvdmeer @KungJarnix @C-FOGARTY @NICK-NITRO @BearTaiko @Dev Nibor @Phoenix_ @jam_my21 @Wallgren @theschmid @mpc-v1 @MrF1Radio
There might be an issue in rainy quali that means that the first guys out will have a more dry track for first quali lap (up to 2 seconds difference). To avoid the risk of an unfair quali we will change the quali time to 20 minutes AND EVERYBODY IS TO REMAIN IN THE PIT UNTIL 15 MINUTES IS LEFT OF QUALI (when the clock says 15 minutes left, you are allowed to click the ready button to go out of your pitbox).

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Wow 25s best I did is a 26 And I had to close my eyes round some of the corners. It's gonna be hard and manic in qualifying as the Track just falls off after 3 laps. My race setup is competitive but I don't care if I finish last tonight. it would be nice just to finish and not get disconnected. We are all gonna be out at the same time so we just need to be extra carefull (y)

I don't know how you did a so quick lap? I don't find any grip on the track... and my fastes was a 1:30.6

are there other ones who do around the 1:30?

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Well we won't have any low times now with the 5 minute pit rule. But I think it is a good idea
[DOUBLEPOST=1511971683][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know how you did a so quick lap? I don't find any grip on the track... and my fastes was a 1:30.6

are there other ones who do around the 1:30?
Them times are set on the first or second flyer the track drops of a cliff after that

Reactions: ESR_theschmid

Sapo001

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2017
Hello drivers, I will not participate in the race tonight. I'm waiting for my new steering wheel because the old one has some bugs. Have a good race and see you next week.

• Informative
Reactions: FOGGY #7

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Even waiting 5 mins, first decent flying lap will still get pole.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I'm just hoping everyone saw the announcement above^ now that will be funny.
As for 5 min delay to qually, I can't see it making much difference, but not so much pressure, to make your 1st flying lap count. Soon find out.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Good luck everyone tonight. ! Looking forward to this! ;)

Dannyvdmeer

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
Q: 9
R: DNF

I was very sad to see @C-FOGARTY spin and rejoin side by side of me at the end of lap 4. i knew he would be faster so i choose the outside of the following corning to let him pas on the inside but that was very stupid of me because there was absolutely no grip at all. it put me on the gras, i dropped from p8 to p11 and (once again) i was stuck behind @Phoenix_ which caused me immediately some front wing damage (didn't expect you to brake so early mate).

After that @Carlw1986 come flying towards us and i had a beautiful and very clean battle (although i know i couldn't hold him because of my front wing damage).

He past us both and now i tried to pass @Phoenix_ . I'm sorry for the light side to side contact. In the first corner i was already side by side when you turned in (and there was still plenty of track available. And in the second corner i didn't left you as much space as i would have liked but the only thing i can blame is understeer because of rain and front wing damage. That being said i didn't push you of the track or anything and there was even still some track available.

Decided to quit after i dropped to 11th because the frontwing damage was slowing me down with about 2-3 seconds a lap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sisuvoima10

BearTaiko

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2017
It was a nightmare :(

I could not change my car in the lobby so I did not have my settings (R8 and R8 LMS).
I tried to reboot console, retry to join lobby and restart game, but nothing worked (n)

I tried to do my best but the car became more and more uncontrollable.

Race to forget...

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Q: 6th
R: 2nd

Was on a good lap at the end but I turned in too early went to correct it and spun it.

Race start was badly timmed and @Carlw1986 had a run on me for turn 1 but backed out, guy in front of me made contact opening the door for me to go for 4th. Came together with someone on the exit of turn 2, not sure what happen but I got some rear damage. Cars balence was off quite a bit, tried to stay with @KrypticTMG and he ended up spinning it in turn 1. Tried to push to see if I could catch @Sisuvoima10 but couldn’t attack the corners with rear damage and starting mistakes. Came home 2nd. Pretty happy with it after qually mishaps. Cya in Murica!!

Reactions: Sisuvoima10