PS4 - GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time

Rbr46

Pro Karter
Nov 12, 2017
Really sorry gents. I came round Lesmo 2 and saw a car facing the wrong way and hit head on. Sorry for whoever that was. Then got disqualified for speeding in pits. A complete disaster.

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Q: 1
R: 3

Qually lap was just good enough for pole. Happy to hold off @Carlw1986 because he had exceptional pace this week.

Had a good jump on @Carlw1986 , got super loose on the cold tires in the 1st chicane and carl got along side of me. He passed me for the lead in the 2nd chicane. Going into the 2nd lesmo I clipped the inside curb spinning me right around into the racing line and cars were going everywhere around me. Someone at the end of the train hit me head on and I had some serious damage to fix. Came out of the pits in 12ish worked my way up to a podium! Very happy with 3rd.

Congrats to @Sisuvoima10 Season 8 Drivers championship.

Big Thanks to my teammate @Carlw1986 teaming up with me and winning the constructers championship.

Hope its not a long wait till season 9. This patch has made it much closer for some cars next season. Should be exiting!

Heres my onboard. Watch my choke.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Just noticed - Only 1 racer failed to attend the drivers briefing :facepalm: Mr Bond - Alias Carlw1986.:love: Do you think we should DSQ the forgetful chappie :rofl::p Guys ?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CJBMX702

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
The Audi in front of me started to pull away from me before the race had started. Thought that the race started then but it certainly did not.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Q: 4
R: 9

Very unhappy :(
Couldn't avoid @CJBMX702 when he spinned, got 15 damage to the front.
After that I was getting raped on the straights, everyone flew by me.
Should have pitted immediately I guess, oh well.

Congrats to @Carlw1986 and my teammate @Sapo001 for his deserved second place.

Good to have raced with you gents, hope to see you again in the next season.

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Q: 10
R: 4

Quali went ok as my time was close my short practice PB. I didn't make any quali setup, I just use my race setup with lower fuel and run 6 hot laps.

At the start of race there was big group accident and I just made it through without any contact as there was cars everywhere :eek:
I made it up to 4th after 20th lap and then miss my brakepoint at the Parabolica on 23th lap and went to the wall. Luckily got only little damage to rear and didn't need to go pitstop.
Rest of the race was just concentrating not make any more mistakes and take 4th place home.

Congrats for podium drivers (y)

Thanks to organizers for this series. It was much need for me to learn more about PC2, it's car physics and some tuning.
Thanks to teammate @C-FOGARTY and pro driver @Michal7M for some private conversations for setups.

Thanks all the drivers here in elite league and well done.
Maybe we see again. Take care.

Last edited:

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
You have to first load race/quali setup and then you can go pit strategy and they should be ok. But if you don't load setup first, strategy setting are mess up.
Checked my 'SAVED' pit strategy, before going to track for the Race. It had all changed - Tyre pressures way off! EVERYTHING had all changed.( NO Time t sort):mad:

• Informative
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I thought I would do a video of Brands. A short race again.

Thanks for everyone who took part as a Beta tester for SMS in AOR Season 8 GT3 ELITE :rofl::eek:
Thanks also for your Cooperation throughout this Test season guys!
Congrats to @Sisuvoima10 and the other OP Ferrari boys. !:p for a relatively easy time on track.
Im Not sure who will be managing this Tier Next time round. I want to race other classes, and GT3 aint really my thing.
I really dont want do anymore test seasons with PCARS 2.
Wishing you guys all the best for Christmas and might see you around New Year sometime.
Thanks
Foggy #7°

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
You did a great job mate, I really appreciate the effort you made to organize this event. It was a lot of fun :)
I was watching your race after I retired, You was so unlucky not to end up on the Podium. ;) You Drove a good race. :) Thanks for kind words .:)

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
I thought I would do a video of Brands. A short race again.

Thanks for everyone who took part as a Beta tester for SMS in AOR Season 8 GT3 ELITE :rofl::eek:
Thanks also for your Cooperation throughout this Test season guys!
Congrats to @Sisuvoima10 and the other OP Ferrari boys. !:p for a relatively easy time on track.
Im Not sure who will be managing this Tier Next time round. I want to race other classes, and GT3 aint really my thing.
I really dont want do anymore test seasons with PCARS 2.
Wishing you guys all the best for Christmas and might see you around New Year sometime.
Thanks
Foggy #7°
Thanks for coordinating this season Foggy!
Are you gonna race another class in PC2 or in another game?

• Agree

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Thanks for coordinating this season Foggy!
Are you gonna race another class in PC2 or in another game?
Im hoping something gets going with Endurance and some Open Wheelers. I will still be involved with P.CARS Leagues for sure. I might try the AOR F1 League next year, as yet to try F1 since 2012/14. GT3 will only get a cheeky look in, if there is nothing else available. Alot of planning is going on for Season 9, and I am sure you guys will see some good stuff happening very soon. (y)

Reactions: ofrisk

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I was watching your race after I retired, You was so unlucky not to end up on the Podium. ;) You Drove a good race. :) Thanks for kind words .:)
Ah, nice! :) My car was getting so much vibration from tire wear (and the FFB was going bonkers), that I had to pit to change tires. Was trying to stretch the softs until the end, but it was too risky.