PC - GT3 Elite @ Silverstone - Incident 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 Elite @ Silverstone - Incident 1

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
Platform + League: PC GT3 Elite
League Coordinator: @VSR Iceberg
Date: 21/3/2018
Members Involved: @VSR Noah
Description:
Right after the start exiting turn 3 I´m next to @VSR Noah as he suddenly moves over to punt me off the track, costing us both a lot of momentum and several positions.

Evidence:

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Yeah well what can I say, It was my fault, or better my naivety. As you can see from my Video, it was quite a hectic start. In Turn 3 my Spotter told me "right side is clear" and I saw the red and white M6 of Andrex (I think it was) being well ahead of me now, after we were side by side before. So I thought that he was the car which was next to me and then wasn't anymore when my Spotter told me that the right side is clear now. But sadly it wasn't Andrex only, it was Nikmido aswell. After my Spotter told me, I then steered to the right as I thought that no one would be there. But the moment I change my line, the proximity arrow appeared and my spotter told me "on your right again". Sadly that was too late already.

I mean I learned from that, that you can't trust your Spotter and that before changing my line, that I really have to be sure that no one is next to me, but as I said before, I already had a lot of other things to watch in that moment.

My POV:

Status
Not open for further replies.