PS4 - GT3 Elite Tier - S6 - Round 8 @ Oschersleben GP - 18/1/2017 8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite Tier - S6 - Round 8 @ Oschersleben GP - 18/1/2017 8PM UK Time

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
Hey guys.there is a fella who would like to do a commentary on our races tonight in one of the forums if we didn't have a full grid tonight could we let him join and let him stream the race for us. be cool to watch the last race back with a bit of commentary

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I'm ok with that.
On another note,there is one thing I did notice last night when I was in pidgey lobby.there might be a issue with tyre smoke from the mc12.was really bad.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
IT is a Connexxion thing Guys You have to race wired, WiFi is no option when we are league racing.

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
I used wifi all last season with the bmw and never had a problem but ever since I used the Mclarens it's been going sideways this season so it's just a glitch with the Mclarens I think. my ping is normally under 15 and upload is always over 20. definitely not using the Mclarens next season

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I used the mclaren in session 4 and never had any problems with tyre smoke or goin side ways.and I only use i wired connection.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
What about that indycar competition Guys? I have to say i feel something for iT.....

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Hey guys.there is a fella who would like to do a commentary on our races tonight in one of the forums if we didn't have a full grid tonight could we let him join and let him stream the race for us. be cool to watch the last race back with a bit of commentary
If we have the space (we should) then I think it'll be a good idea. Lets face it any extra exposure is good not only for AOR but for the drivers involved as well.

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Im expecting my worst race of the season tonight :( Thought I made good progress when I first started testing but I haven't been able to improve my time since then.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Im expecting my worst race of the season tonight :( Thought I made good progress when I first started testing but I haven't been able to improve my time since then.
yeah I know that feeling,I just had to take a step back and not do any more tuning to my setup for this race.

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Something just went wrong with pcars. In a party chat with a pro driver and our hosts disconnected at the same time and then I disconnected exact same time 2nd person did in pro room.

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So what is up now with the results?
[DOUBLEPOST=1484774520][/DOUBLEPOST]Think was a mass disconnect beginning with mpc in lap 35 I think

• Agree
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Congratulations to our champion catfish! Great season You all really enjoyed.

Last race was a bit boring to be honest, made a mistake in lap 14 and crashed my car. Wet to pit early and came back to a safe 8th place not much going on on track besides me and drushan, sorry pal i think we were both to cautious when You were lapping me and You spun, id try to gave You as much space as possible.

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
Sorry that i retired tonight guy's just wasn't my night and drove very poorly. I watched a couple of great battle's from the pit. @Ramzy_MZ and @CatfiSh, that looked like a great battle from what i seen. Well done to everyone for helping to make great championship, I'm looking forward to next season already. Congratulations again @CatfiSh on taking the season 6 crown. Peace out guy's.
See ye on track soon

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Well done to @CatfiSh on taking the title and well done to everyone else for making it a cracking season.
Gutted that I wasn't able to meet my objective but I had a hell of a time trying. Hopefully see you all next season if the timings are ok.

Reactions: CJBMX702