PS4 - GT3 Elite Tier - S6 - Round 8 @ Oschersleben GP - 18/1/2017 8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite Tier - S6 - Round 8 @ Oschersleben GP - 18/1/2017 8PM UK Time

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Q:2 :)
R:3

I was really off pace about 1 hour before Qually. Fastest lap was a 1:26.9 In Manuel's room I made almost a brand new setup that got me to a 1:26.0 in Qually. Threw the chance of victory away on lap 1 with a spin. Had a really fun time battling my way back up. But pushing first 20 laps ruined my tires and I was trying my best to conserve them for last 15 laps. Started catching Ramzy but I had to back off because my left front was completely gone, settled in for 3rd.

Congratulations to @CatfiSh on the championship and Race win. Im thankful the mods let me move up to Elite, its been a blast this past 6 races. Seeya next Season.

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well my first AOR Elite championship after seasons of trying to get it in f1 hehe

Here is my race report
Q p4
R P1

Start was very good and got @DruShan_87 at it. @CJBMX702 Spun in lap two so was second behind ramzy until he got a cut penalty. Had a great fight with him but I knew overtaking is very hard on this track.
Around lap 20 he touched me and after this he lost some time in the next laps. Tires were off as mass dsc began.

Maybe see ya next season :)

P.S. @RGT hayc
To be honest the beginning of the season was not the very best but I want to thank you for doing the inquiry due to cutting which showed it was not the correct way.to be quick and clean was very challenging and made me better :)

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Congratulations CatfiSh! Fast driving and very consistent, you totally deserve it! (y)

And I wanna thanks mpc-v1 too for coordinate all the season, you did a great job mate! always right on time! (y)

By the way it was a good race for me tonight, consistent without major mistakes and enjoyed little battles. The disconnection is a shame... Funny thing is that I don't practiced very much the four last races and my results have never been better (not incredible I assume but I'm happy with those).

By the way I'm impressed how I improved my driving and setting in only one season in AOR, much more than the whole past years I think and it's because of you all guys, so thanks to all of you! (y) No doubt there is skill in this league but I think the fair driving could be improved sometimes.

I don't know if I'll be here for the next season because it's a lot of time to invest, maybe the DTM league could be a good alternative (if there is a S3?!)... So let's take a break and we'll see later!

See you guys!

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
Q: P1

Quali went good, was 0.1 off my PB, which I did just 45 mins before the race !! (Video below for future reference ;)) but satisfied that I managed below 26:0.

R: P2

Start was ok, @CJBMX702 made a mistake in the first lap and spun, granting @CatfiSh P2 behind me.

Pace was really good until I did a stupid mistake and car nearly span but managed to save it, however I got a 5 sec penalty because of this which gifted @CatfiSh P1.... Afterwards a series of Adrenaline rush trying to catch Manuel and putting some pressure on him for nearly 70% of the race we were within 0.4 from each other until I got a 10 sec penalty in the S chicane when I lost focus looking at my tires status with was race over for me for battling for P1.

Huge congratulations to @CatfiSh for the championship win, you really deserve it!! (y)

And congrats also to @FRC-Prinz and @DruShan_87 for second and third.

Was really pleased with @CJBMX702 when he joined Elite and he is very quick and pushed us all front runners :)

Overall I am satisfied with my performance this season, my goal was setting good quali laps as I know I didnt have the time to practice for race consistency due to work load.

Would like to thank you all for this season. This was officially my last race in PCars and maybe AOR also as I will give it a go with iRacing on my shitty laptop :D

Would also like to thank my previous RUF buddy @Papand for all his advices and up to date paces of the PC guys :p

@Brandarous SLS Team mate from PC Elite also huge thanks for your help and I hope my setups were beneficiary to you during the season :)

Also huge thanks to @Enzo and @C. Tscharf for their advises and tips on how to improve in Oschersleben, you guys are awesome!! :)

Finally, huge thanks to everyone in this League and for @mpc-v1 for being an awesome Coordinator!!!

Hope to see you all soon and all good luck with your life :)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Thought inwas goin to be in for a good nights racing but that soon went down the pan,I had very little FFB though the wheel for the hole race.so couldn't push the the car like I had been in all my testing.could of done the hole race on one set.but no feel meant to much understeer and oversteer so had to pit.a very poor ending the season I think with the lobby crashing.congrats to all and to the winners aswell great job.

@CatfiSh,no probs dude I'm very happy that it made you think about your driving and made you a even better racer.

Reactions: Def

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
Q-3 Really pleased with my time fastest I had ever done but that time @Ramzy_MZ was crazy good just no way I could close to that.

R-5
Didn't have the best of starts lost a place to catfish and then got a serious hit going into turn one going around turn 2 then just lost the rear and got a 5 second penalty. Had a good few laps at the start some really close racing with a bunch of cars. finally got up to p5 and was trying to catch mpc we were really close with lap times but just couldn't catch up.
congratulations @CatfiSh well deserved championship even with the dq at the start of the season.
That's to @mpc-v1 for organising everything it was very well run this season
cheers for the racing guys and hopefully see ye next season again

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Holy crap @Ramzy_MZ,I would be ashamed to call that a clean lap there.i saw at least 3 if not more corner cuts just to get the fastest lap.totally shocked how you could still race like that after spa?

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Sorry I missed this season........

@Ramzy_MZ nice lap should have disqualified though WHITE LINES

looked like nothing changes :facepalm:

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
That lap looked fine to me too only place that looked a little cut was the right hander after the straight in the second sector and that was just a tiny bit. pretty perfect lap in my eyes. you should take over charlie whitings job @RGT hayc F1 will never have a corner cut again
More grass than track and the white line is clearly visible on the left of the car

upload_2017-1-20_17-22-37.png

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
Who really cares if his car is on the grass he is only about a inch over the white line. Do you have anything better to do with your time than going on YouTube and taking a screen shot of a person going maybe a inch past the track limits. do you even race in this lobby?

• Winner
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Manx57 and Ramzy_MZ

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
More grass than track and the white line is clearly visible on the left of the car

View attachment 17030
Not sure why you're arguing here when you weren't racing in this League in the first place. But anyways, I will reply shortly and leave. Apparently you and that moaning Robot @RGT hayc have sight issues.

Take a good look at the delta time and You'll "clearly" notice that I actually lost time there, thus this was actually a delay rather than an advantage. So please bare us with your silence you both and focus on being competitive at least in the Elite League next time instead of being competitive moaning and judging peoples' driving.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
@Ramzy_MZ
is that the way of the elite league.when anyone points out something that someone might not release they are doing is breaking the rules then they have to bad mouth them?
@DruShan-87,
your argument about does it really matter is a yes,if one does then why should it not be pointed out...
@Martynvr,I am not being a bad sport,how about owning up to there mistakes and learning from it like @CatfiSh did.
I never wanted to change the out come of the race or the championship,but you should remember that there is always someone out there watching....always watching...

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I think there should be a like/dislike received,I'd be running away with it here......

I'm glad that this season of gt3 elite(1st and last for me)is over really,I don't have to put up with the BS for a few weeks.for me I know my driving is not perfect by alone shot,but for some it looks like that they don't like it when something bad is pointed out about there driving.....

Reactions: Holtzmann