Not open for further replies.

Teo_Gaud "LONDOFF"

Pro Karter
Feb 13, 2020
Platform + League: PS4, GT3 League
League Coordinator: @Slicker @Jarryd Vermeulen @Michel--NL
Date: 12/08/2020
Members Involved: @Big-Kid-Daddy @SMM_Rotary
Description: me and Big-Kid-Daddy were side by side into the chicane. Then BKD spun and hitted me, causing a 2 point damage on the front of my Mercedes. Also SMM-Rotary was involved: he was behind us, then he touched my rear when i was trying to avoid BKD.
Evidence: here's the video

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Pov to follow but I was also going to make a claim against him due to several contacts and corner cutting which I will do in a separate one?
I was defending and it was no spin , not in my own anyway, I got hit due to the angle of turn I had to do there which caused the car to unsettle which caused me to have a slide which then further contact by him completely half spun me .
where am I supposed to go ? You can't pass there you should hold back and attempt to take me and pass after exit of bus stop , it's just to dangerous to pass there , the door will always close there .

I'll do the video later and put together my own enquiry for the punts and corner cuts .

Last edited:

SMM_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I didn't save the replay but you'll clearly see on stream i was a innocent bystander in this and just got caught out because I had originally backed off to let BKD and londoff battle but because of their contact they slowed down a lot leaving me nowhere to go, and I'll make it clear here I am not responsible for their spins the intial contact between the other two causing them to slow down is why I ended up going into the back of londoff and if anything you can see I am come out of this contact worse.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy

Teo_Gaud "LONDOFF"

Pro Karter
Feb 13, 2020
Pov to follow but I was also going to make a claim against him due to several contacts and corner cutting which I will do in a separate one?
I was defending and it was no spin , not in my own anyway, I got hit due to the angle of turn I had to do there which caused the car to unsettle which caused me to have a slide which then further contact by him completely half spun me .
where am I supposed to go ? You can't pass there you should hold back and attempt to take me and pass after exit of bus stop , it's just to dangerous to pass there , the door will always close there .

I'll do the video later and put together my own enquiry for the punts and corner cuts .
Fot our contact in turn 1, i'm sorry. I struggled a lot on brakes, so i wasn't able to control my car, but i didn't passed you because it would have been unfair. I received 4 seconds for corner cutting, so i got punished enough

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.