PC GT3 Pro Catalunya incident 19.04.2017

Discussion in 'Stewards Panel' started by GA89, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA89

GA89 Pro Karter

88%
    Platform + League: PC GT3 Pro
    League Coordinator:
    @Morvic
    Date: 19.04.2017
    Members Involved: @GA89 @Mattster
    Description:
    On lap 39 @Mattster takes inside line in to turn trying to overtake @GA89, but hits him and causes him to spin.
    Evidence: @GA89 race POV here
    @Mattster POV from in game replay here (shows wrong livery on Mattster's car)

2. Morvic

Morvic Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion Staff Member PCARS Coordinator AC Coordinator

28%
  3. Mattster

Mattster Pro Karter

60%
    @GA89 i was in inside line and you continue to turn. You didt show the full incident bcs before you spin you hit me when i was again in the inside line. You dont listen the spoter at all. On the second replay i see audi hitting you. About the livery i put hexis every time but its some bug and leave me wit old el nanos livery :))

4. Morvic

Morvic Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion Staff Member PCARS Coordinator AC Coordinator

28%
    Would you please give us a bit more replay on the incident you say that happened before, then?

And moving to stewards. Of course feel free to add anything further, they will be included in our discussion aswell.

5. GA89

GA89 Pro Karter

88%
    Sorry, I didn't notice that Project Cars shows wrong car instead of yours, not the livery, It is the same situation thought.

Look at my POV replay, when spotter tells me that there is car on the right i turn my wheel left to keep my line. Of course I'm still turning, cause it is a long right hander. There was enough space for you on inside. Watching from your POV I see you moving further away from apex my way (to the left) and I even hear you continuing to push gas, when you touch me, maybe sound is wrong in replay, I don't know.

Can you please explain this one? If you are thinking about this(my race POV. here is in game replay, my POV in begining and from 23s Mattsters POV), then I agree I should have left you more space on inside. Difference is none of us spun out, if you did, I would have waited for you, maybe i should have given the place back. And it is on lap 29, 10 laps before you hit me, so it is not the same incident.

6. Mattster

Mattster Pro Karter

60%
    I dont saved the replay bcs it was bad race for me. I dont see the acident on the replay i was driving on inside line you dont know it that im there and im there and hit me i spun and than you continued to drive and spun too i think it was normal racing situation. dont know why you putting this i to stewards panel. If you want this points i give you the position for me dosent matter bcs i had technical problems with the wheel all Seeson and don't care about positions and points.

7. GA89

GA89 Pro Karter

88%
    I reported this, because I feel like you hit me, causing me to spin and fail to give back position. I guess we will have to wait for stewards decision on this.

8. Mattster

Mattster Pro Karter

60%
    If you watch carefully the replay the the spoter tell you car right but you continue to turn right, you know that im in the inside line and continue to turn. I codt do the same when you pass me during the blue flags but e let you go becouse i see that you are there. You in this case will take the line and than make a report. Must be aware to the drivers near to you if you dont want to have a incidents. For me this report is just waste of time

9. GA89

GA89 Pro Karter

88%
    As I said before:
    There is no point for us to argue about this, it is obvious that you will stay with your opinion and I will stay with mine, lets just wait for stewards to make a decision.

10. Head Steward

Head Steward Head Steward Staff Member PCARS Coordinator F1 Coordinator

46%
    After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to award @Mattster a 5 second time penalty + 5 penalty points for minor avoidable collision.

Closed. @GA89 @Mattster @Morvic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.