1. Hey Guest! We're currently raising money to upgrade our App license, you can read more about it in the AOR App Funding thread. Any donations will massively help! Thanks for your continued support.
  2. F1 2016: The driver placements have now been announced for Season 13 of the AOR F1 Leagues! Head over fo the League Forums to see more. We wish all drivers good luck for the season ahead!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DiRT Rally: Sign-ups are now open for the AOR Pikes Peak Hill Climb Event on DiRT Rally! Drivers across PC, XB1 & PS4 all welcome! Head over to the Forum for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discord: We now have our own AOR Discord server, to be used as voice chat for our PC leagues, and general chat between members! Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

PC GT3 Pro Catalunya incident 19.04.2017

Discussion in 'Stewards Panel' started by GA89, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:16 PM.

1. GA89

GA89 Pro Karter

88%
    Platform + League: PC GT3 Pro
    League Coordinator:
    @Morvic
    Date: 19.04.2017
    Members Involved: @GA89 @Mattster
    Description:
    On lap 39 @Mattster takes inside line in to turn trying to overtake @GA89, but hits him and causes him to spin.
    Evidence: @GA89 race POV here
    @Mattster POV from in game replay here (shows wrong livery on Mattster's car)

2. Morvic

Morvic Reigning AOR BMW 320 TC Pro Champion Staff Member PCARS Coordinator

15%
  3. Mattster

Mattster Pro Karter

28%
    @GA89 i was in inside line and you continue to turn. You didt show the full incident bcs before you spin you hit me when i was again in the inside line. You dont listen the spoter at all. On the second replay i see audi hitting you. About the livery i put hexis every time but its some bug and leave me wit old el nanos livery :))

4. Morvic

Morvic Reigning AOR BMW 320 TC Pro Champion Staff Member PCARS Coordinator

15%
    Would you please give us a bit more replay on the incident you say that happened before, then?

And moving to stewards. Of course feel free to add anything further, they will be included in our discussion aswell.

5. GA89

GA89 Pro Karter

88%
    Sorry, I didn't notice that Project Cars shows wrong car instead of yours, not the livery, It is the same situation thought.

Look at my POV replay, when spotter tells me that there is car on the right i turn my wheel left to keep my line. Of course I'm still turning, cause it is a long right hander. There was enough space for you on inside. Watching from your POV I see you moving further away from apex my way (to the left) and I even hear you continuing to push gas, when you touch me, maybe sound is wrong in replay, I don't know.

Can you please explain this one? If you are thinking about this(my race POV. here is in game replay, my POV in begining and from 23s Mattsters POV), then I agree I should have left you more space on inside. Difference is none of us spun out, if you did, I would have waited for you, maybe i should have given the place back. And it is on lap 29, 10 laps before you hit me, so it is not the same incident.