PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 2 - Bathurst - 30/11/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 2 - Bathurst - 30/11/16 - 8PM UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I have, finally, created the Results and Standings thread. You'll find it among the other Pro threads ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
An update about the rolling start:
I've looked through the video and the written rules about manual rolling start. What I come up with is that the pole sitter should ALWAYS have the inside for the first corner. So for Bathurst first corner is a left hander so the pole sitter should be on the left.
  • The grid will then split into the two trains forming a 2 x 2 formation, with drivers forming up on the opposite side of the circuit to the driver in the position immediately above them. For example at Silverstone, all drivers in an odd numbered position (1,3,5,7 etc) will split to the right hand side of the circuit and all drivers in an even numbered position (2,4,6,8 etc) will move to the left hand side of the circuit.The formation should look like this from a bird's eye view.

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
I have done this circuit many times on multiplayer in a Z4, i felt very good with that car.
But since im using the Mercedes-Benz... I have no idea what to expect haha

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I HATE THIS TRACK!!

I'm finding it hard to put 2/3 clean laps in together. If anyone is near me in the twisty section of the track be careful, I'm all over the place :banghead:.

This is the only track I have ever rage quit from :depressed:.

On a clean lap I did manage a 2:08:2something but I will be lucky to do that in qualifying or in the race. I think I'm planning on 10 stopping :lol:.

• Agree
Reactions: TNR_FILO

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Is anybody out? Really looking forward to my 1st race.
No, no one has said anything yet!

I'm finding it hard to put 2/3 clean laps in together. If anyone is near me in the twisty section of the track be careful, I'm all over the place :banghead:.
I'm sort of the same...no consistency what so ever!

mzeleni8

Formula Karter
Nov 9, 2016
Damn, well, my plan is to be online regardless this week and then we'll see.

I did a race without crashing even once last night, honestly I'm amazed but I think I can do a consistent race. Not sure on the pace though, I do about 2.11. - 2.12.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Damn, well, my plan is to be online regardless this week and then we'll see.

I did a race without crashing even once last night, honestly I'm amazed but I think I can do a consistent race. Not sure on the pace though, I do about 2.11. - 2.12.
Good plan! You'll never know if there is late drop outs ;)

I'd say that 2:11-2:12 without crashing will give you a top 10 at least. You can easily loose 20 seconds on one lap here with damage...so staying out of trouble will be priority for everyone.

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
I love this track! Also had my best finish here last season of 2nd. Granted, i had turbo power but that doesn't keep you out of the wall!

Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Well practice for me has been mixed. I have comfortably went quicker than my Quali time from last season however really struggling to get a consistent run although I managed it last season. Just have to concentrate and cope with the headache afterwards lol

• Funny
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
I have had a slight issue with my wheel it is now showing up as a t500 when it didnt before and it has reset all my settings that i have no idea what they were

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I have had a slight issue with my wheel it is now showing up as a t500 when it didnt before and it has reset all my settings that i have no idea what they were
Sounds like fun...NOT!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
its a nightmare I am so much slower now and I have just discovered that some buttons dont work like the ps button and the mode button
Have you tried to update the drivers?

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
Did you play Assetto Corsa before? I did and when I started Project Cars after I quit AC my limit of rotation was suddenly 360 degrees instead of 900... AC adjusted the 'mode' or something. Anyway, easy to solve by selecting the right mode again. Using a T300 btw.