PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 2 - Bathurst - 30/11/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 2 - Bathurst - 30/11/16 - 8PM UK time

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
I agree with been careful but I do not agree with having an area to specifically overtake or not. Nobody wants a ruined race and we all spend time practicing so nobody is intenionally silly. I actually think trying not to pass consciencly can be quite dangerous in itself

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Is it possible that i change from accounts in the championship? This account had been getting hacked alot recently... So, for instance, i will be bauwie on here (or not) but change to different account aka different name.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Is it possible that i change from accounts in the championship? This account had been getting hacked alot recently... So, for instance, i will be bauwie on here (or not) but change to different account aka different name.
Don't really understand... Is it your forum name you wanna change from Bauwie-050 to Bauwie? Is it your account that has been hacked recently?

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Don't really understand... Is it your forum name you wanna change from Bauwie-050 to Bauwie? Is it your account that has been hacked recently?
No, my PlayStation 4 account. It had been hacked before and it seems like its only getting worse.
So instead of Bauwie-050 joining in-game, it will be (for instance) AOR Bauwie... A completely different account.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
No, my PlayStation 4 account. It had been hacked before and it seems like its only getting worse.
So instead of Bauwie-050 joining in-game, it will be (for instance) AOR Bauwie... A completely different account.
Aah, ok. Make sure you send me and @Griff1894 friends request. Our forum name is the same on PSN :)

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Okay, so I made a new account, it's now VerstappenRacing, anybody feel free to add me to race together or something

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
My deepest appologies to @Archie619 My brain stopped working at the same moment I spun... Hope I didn't ruin your race to much :oops:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 14th
R: DSQ...
Little practise, race plan was to take easy in the beginning and trie to up the tempo little by little. On lap 8 I lost all contact with my brain. Slightly hit the wall in the uphill section, over corrected, spun, tried to spin the car back around in a very pathetic attempt, hit the wall straight on, flinged in reverse and bonk! There's @Archie619 and a disqualification for me...:banhappy::banhappy::banhappy: Lost for words over how I handled that spin :notworthy:
I'm so sorry @Archie619 Feel free to take it to the stewards if you want!

Bring on Road America!!!

Barker95

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S7 Champion
May 26, 2015
Q: 14th
R: DSQ...
Little practise, race plan was to take easy in the beginning and trie to up the tempo little by little. On lap 8 I lost all contact with my brain. Slightly hit the wall in the uphill section, over corrected, spun, tried to spin the car back around in a very pathetic attempt, hit the wall straight on, flinged in reverse and bonk! There's @Archie619 and a disqualification for me...:banhappy::banhappy::banhappy: Lost for words over how I handled that spin :notworthy:
I'm so sorry @Archie619 Feel free to take it to the stewards if you want!

Bring on Road America!!!
not a good race for the m3 team. I managed to hit a ruf on the 20th lap that killed my car after hitting the wall many times

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Q: 16th
R: 10th
I had barely practised so I didn't expect much... The few minutes that I DID practise, wow, I instantly HATED my car... the Mercedes-Benz SLS is definitly one of the worst cars for this circuit (especially me driving it ;) ).
In Qualifying however i hoped to get 8th or something, just nice and cozy in the middle... but no... i qualified last! At that point i knew i was not going for the podium :lol:.
In the race I had one thing in my mind... All or nothing... Offense is the best defense... I'm just gonna go for it... And well, I knew the walls at Bathurst were deadly, but then it hit me.... the walls.... I drove 9 laps with a damaged car, but I somehow still managed to keep 12th position. And with the luck that a few more people spun or crashed I got up into 8th! Of course people had to overtake 'cause they were faster, but oh well... Still... 10th place!!
This surely is a debut-race to never forget ;)
America will definitly be a way better track for me, SO BRING IT ON!!!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
not a good race for the m3 team. I managed to hit a ruf on the 20th lap that killed my car after hitting the wall many times
The M3 is not the optimal car around Bathurst. Will be better around RA I hope ;)

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
Q: 10
R: 4

A fantastic race and for me the maximum result I could achieve today. My Q was poor and more than a second slower than I can do on this track. I stayed out of trouble the whole race. Cautious during the first couple of laps because of the traffic and slightly pushed the throttle deeper as I got some space in front of me. In the second half of the race the tires became to wear more and more and the Ruf started to feel very nervous, also because of the near empty tank. Some of the podium guys passed me because they dropped back after a pitstop and I let them pass easily because I knew I could not defend my position to them anyway and didn't want to push in these circumstances.

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
My pace was very good and car setup worked fine,
but a little mistake costed me a wheel so I was forced to retire on LAP 13 :(
Funny race, I watched it till the end sitted on my playseat eating pop corn :)

I didn't save replay, anyone can post a video with my crash? I can't understand what I did wrong

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Results and standing is updated. Check to see if I missed something.