PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 6 - Nordschleife Full - 04/01/17 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 6 - Nordschleife Full - 04/01/17 - 8PM UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Round 6 - Nordschleife
GT3 Season 6

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 4th January 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 30 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 8 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Medium Cloud / Heavy Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 09:00
- Race start time: 09:00
- Race finish time: 11:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

**CHANGED FROM LAST SEASON**

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
My best around this lovely track last season was 6:55 in practise, 7:01 in quali and 6:58 in the race. Finished 2nd after @Archie619 (@Gary Waddell was lazy and went on holiday instead of driving...).

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I am hoping I can get under 7 minutes a lap for this race, and not do a 9:59 that I managed on my last lap last season :bag:

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I am hoping I can get under 7 minutes a lap for this race, and not do a 9:59 that I managed on my last lap last season :bag:
I think you'll find the Z4 being a tad bit easier to drive around Nordschleife than the Ruf...

• Agree
Reactions: NumptyNed

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I'll be happy if I can avoid the accident I had last season and get through the race cleanly. I won't get away with the accident like I did last season when I had to pit and get past yabba again

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
A great track but one I've never driven so with the limited track time I'll get I'm not expecting to much here but still looking forward to it

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
@Newy656 don't know about you buddy but I'm finding the Aston a total horror show getting round here! Dare I say I miss the mclaren.

And did I see @Gary Waddell, our current champion, using the racing line assist in the last race?? Tell me it isn't true! You're supposed to be a role model!

Newy656

Premium Member
May 18, 2015
@Newy656 don't know about you buddy but I'm finding the Aston a total horror show getting round here! Dare I say I miss the mclaren!
Yer I know what you mean but in my case it's just me not having spent enough time to learn this monster of a circuit, went on for the first time this afternoon did an hour & half earlier, think I only got 1 lap in were the time counted :woot:

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
So the winter break is nearly over and its crunch time in the championship. It looks like its starting to become a two horse race between team mates @Gary Waddell and the current Semi-Pro league champion @Archie619 but @TNR_FILO is still holding on in there at the moment! We also have @SnrMendonca, @Salle_DK and @Newy656 all within touching distance as well. :stig:

I hope everyone has had lots of practice over the last couple of weeks ready for "The Green Hell". I am just hoping to manage a lap that counts in qualifying and if that lap is under 7 minutes ill be very happy. What times are other managing? :D

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
No you didnt, @Gary Waddell is not a champion, @Archie619 beat him to it last season ;)
Ah! Probably why then!
[DOUBLEPOST=1483471415][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yer I know what you mean but in my case it's just me not having spent enough time to learn this monster of a circuit, went on for the first time this afternoon did an hour & half earlier, think I only got 1 lap in were the time counted :woot:
Sorted a stable setup so now it's all driver error when I crash! Done a 7.01 with a full tank and then a load of red laps!

Newy656

Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Not had any time to practice been I work in retail so tomorrow should be fun lol. Can't wait
I've done about 4-5 hours in the last 2 days trying to learn this track but I still can't put a lap together, not looking forward to this one!

@Griff1894 can you send me your setup please so I can compare with mine

Reactions: NumptyNed

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Time to get going again after the holidays. We will have a free practise at 7 o'clock. No quick race this time as the track is too long. Also note that the quali for today is 30 minutes long instead of 15 minutes.
We have changed the formation and acceleration zone from last season, see beginning of the thread for more info.