PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 6 - Nordschleife Full - 04/01/17 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 6 - Nordschleife Full - 04/01/17 - 8PM UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Hopefully for the race the time is changed from 9pm in the practice lobby to 9am as it should be lol I don't fancy doing this at night

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hopefully for the race the time is changed from 9pm in the practice lobby to 9am as it should be lol I don't fancy doing this at night
Where is your adventure spirit?
Yes, we will change to 9am for the qualy and race ;)

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
Just take it easy on the first lap and you should be ok. Let us others make all the mistakes ;)
It's just the lack of practice that is causing me a problem. Don't know the track lol! I've got somewhere to be at 10 so can we be snappy tonight lol!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It's just the lack of practice that is causing me a problem. Don't know the track lol! I've got somewhere to be at 10 so can we be snappy tonight lol!
30 minute qualy, 5 minute warmup and about 55-60 minutes for race. Should be fine ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Sorry chaps can't make it tonight having problems at work sorry for short notice. good luck
That's no fun but I know how it is at work sometimes. See ya next week :)

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
Not my race this week

Had a really fun 3 laps battling it out with @stefano some of it not clean both ways lol! In one of the tussles ended up damaging my car too much to handle which made me keep on making mistakes and eventually got DQ for cutting the track.

Not enough practice really but did have some decent pace and actually ran 4th for a stint but hey ho. Back next week.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Results and standings updated!

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Quali: 3rd!!!
Race: 3rd!!!

WOOHOOOOOO FIRST PODIUM OF THE YEAR!
In the practise session before the race session i thought my car wasnt good at all, but then i started to change a few things and suddenly my car felt really good! I was really amazed by getting 3rd place in quali!.
In the race i had a reasonibly good start but i f*ed up by going on the inside of (i believe @Archie619 ) and i half spun, but then somebody hit me to push me into the right direction...
I lost my 3rd position though and i was now fourth, but somebody (i think it was @Salle_DK ) spun out just after and i got my 3rd position back!!
Then after a while @TNR_FILO caught up to me rapidly and he actually passed me 2 times, but he spun.crashed 2 corners after the overtakes happened...
Then after a while i noticed that FILO really had some damage and he dropped down...
Also, in lap 7, i found out that i didnt have enough fuel, thank goodness i had a 20 sec gap over @Salle_DK so that i could pit without him overtaking me and that sealed my 3rd position!!
This really has been a very interesting race for me and im looking forward to the next one!!

Last edited:

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
Q: 4
R: 5

Pretty satisfied with this one (also because it's the green hell:nailbiting:), but @Bauwie-050 /VerstappenRacing; I think you really should be a bit more carefull at the start. You will not win a race in the first corner. At first it looks like you only blame yourself with this action but when you enter the track again I couldn't avoid you. Won't take it to the stewards but I hope you are warned by now, because this is not the first time you are involved in an accident.

Got aero damage which costs me 20 km/h on the straight for the rest of the race and lost some places because of this accident, but decided not to pit. Wanted to bring the car to the finish safely with a steady pace but not taking too much risks and after some interesting battles managed to take P5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bauwie

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 15th (no valid time set...)
R: 8th
Qualy was one of the most pathetic displays of bad driving I have ever done... No focus, no concentration, just stupidity!
The car felt incredibly loose during qualy so for the race I went for a heavy downforce setup. Stabilised the car but had a big impact on laptimes... Took it very easy on the first lap, just wanted to get into a good rythm. That didn't happen until lap 4. I saw a lot of guys with problems and felt that I did the right thing with the setup. Never really had any fights with anyone. Was behind @Play4Stefano for half a lap. Could see that he wasn't enjoying this! His car looked to be very unstable to put it mildly. Since I've started last I have to be pleased with 8th. After all, it's my best position this season...

Good job everyone who managed to finish, especially the podium guys (y)

Next up is Brands Hatch. Not looking forward to that one :eek:

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Q: 6th
R: 9th

Fairly happy with qualifying and can't complain.

Started the race well and watched @Bauwie-050 take out @Chicolini to give me third place and the team 1-2-3 on track. Then on the second lap I got half a tyre on a curb and it sent me straight into a barrier and broke the suspension so I couldn't drive in a straight line. Everyone caught and overtook me, I tried to keep out the way the best I could but steering wasn't easy. After losing 2 minutes on that lap I came out of the pits in 15th, fought my way back up to 9th with a string of sub 7 minute laps but the gap to @YabbaTheHutt was just too big to make up despite taking 7 seconds out of him on the last lap.

Overall I'm pissed off about the crash as I think I could of challenged for 3rd :mad:.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Q5 (although Ned decided he wanted 5th and overtook me on the formation lap!) ;-)
R7

So disappointed with the result of that but the racing was intense for the first half and great driving by @Play4Stefano @Salle_DK @Chicolini @TNR_FILO up until the two audis crashed in front of me and caused me to get damage. I'll upload the replay of this up to the 4th or 5th lap it's well worth a watch!

Ultimately couldn't break away from the midfield battle quick enough which caused me to be involved in that incident and the resulting damage cost me 20mph on the main straight. As chicolini and salle will tell you from lap two the astons straight line speed was brutal up until I got damage.

Well done @Archie619 especially after that qualifying lap from @Gary Waddell and crazy @Bauwie-050 for your podium! You had some pace yourself and I saw you sideways a good few times!

Reactions: Salle_DK and Bauwie

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
In the race i had a reasonibly good start but i f*ed up by going on the inside of (i believe @Archie619 ) and i half spun, but luckily ;) somebody hit me slightly to push me into the right direction...
I lost my 3rd position though and i was now fourth, but somebody (i think it was @Salle_DK ) spun out just after and i got my 3rd position back!!
It was a little more than a slight push, you nearly put @Chicolini out of the race! If I was him I would be straight to the stewards!

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
@NumptyNed @Chicolini

I nowindeed see that the first turn is jsut mayhem for me, to be honest, i dont even think ive gone through turn 1 without crashing, spinning or having CC penalty.
This time was different though, I saw that I was faster than whoever was in 2nd place there and i tried to make a move. But because i was on the outside on the turn towards it, and we were going very fast, i braked too late. i tried to get my car straight again, but my car kept on spinning... thats when i hit you, @Chicolini , I really did not intend to hit you, I really did not. Like i said, i tried to get my car straight again, but i did not get it straight.
If you were not there, i wouldve gone straight into the wall!
Yes, i do see now thamy actions arent really the best, but hey, my name is therefore Verstappen ;)

I really dont mind it if you do take it to the stewards, so be it, if thats what you want go ahead :)

Reactions: NumptyNed

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Race ruined by dangerous drivers who pushed me out the track overtaking in the first lap, it cost me penalties then aero and suspension damage.
Lost 25km/h top speed so everyone can easy overtake in the long straight and I fight to stay on track without a suspension.
I can't understand why someone can't wait to overtake safely, I'm not fighting for the title but maybe I have to remind clean and fair race.

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
This time was different though, I saw that I was faster than whoever was in 2nd place there and i tried to make a move. But because i was on the outside on the turn towards it, and we were going very fast, i braked too late. i tried to get my car straight again, but my car kept on spinning... thats when i hit you, @Chicolini , I really did not intend to hit you, I really did not. Like i said, i tried to get my car straight again, but i did not get it straight.
If you were not there, i wouldve gone straight into the wall!
Yes, i do see now thamy actions arent really the best, but hey, my name is therefore Verstappen ;)

I really dont mind it if you do take it to the stewards, so be it, if thats what you want go ahead :)
Of course you were faster than P2, because he was cautious (like the most of us) since the race was just started. Thereby you make your action in an almost impossible section, which is a thing you always have to consider if you want to overtake.

Like I said I don't want to go to the stewards because I like to clear things up without them. At least you admit that your actions aren't the best so I hope you will act a bit safer next time.