PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 8 - Oschersleben - 18/01/17 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 8 - Oschersleben - 18/01/17 - 8PM UK time

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
During the break between S6 and S7 of GT3 @YabbaTheHutt will be running an IndyCar league on PS4. This will be a 6 week 'test season' to see if it is popular with the ambition of running season 2 on another day in the future. If this interests you check it out here.
i have already registered, as one of the first even! :D cant wait for it to begin :)

Reactions: Sean

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
Could be caused by PSN instead of pcars, because even before de dsc I was also disconnected from the chatparty where I was in with some other Dutch drivers.

About the race; for some reason I did simply not have the pace on this circuit and my worst one this season.

@Bauwie-050; it is a shame that I don't have the replay because of the dsc and didn't stream my gameplay so I have no evidence, but what were you doing at the start? You qualified at p13 and I was in p12. @Barker95 was in p11 but spun out during the warmup lap, so his spot should be empty during the formation. You overtook me during formation and went for the right formation line which is supposed for me and others who qualified at an even-numbered position (as the pole and odd numbers should line up left because of the first corner is a left hander). You simply stole a position here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bauwie

sp0rtl1fe

Pro Karter
Nov 17, 2016
Honestly I am done with project cars. Hopefully gran tourism of will get released one day or project cars 2 will be good!
I really agree with you there. I have decided to stop playing Pcars and I'm just going to wait until there is an Assetto Corsa league and run with that.

• Agree
Reactions: Griff1894

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Could be caused by PSN instead of pcars, because even before de dsc I was also disconnected from the chatparty where I was in with some other Dutch drivers.

About the race; for some reason I did simply not have the pace on this circuit and my worst one this season.

@Bauwie-050; it is a shame that I don't have the replay because of the dsc and didn't stream my gameplay so I have no evidence, but what were you doing at the start? You qualified at p13 and I was in p12. @Barker95 was in p11 but spun out during the warmup lap, so his spot should be empty during the formation. You overtook me during formation and went for the right formation line which is supposed for me and others who qualified at an even-numbered position (as the pole and odd numbers should line up left because of the first corner is a left hander). You simply stole a position here.
Guess i wasnt being smart, because o just thought that i could be there since Barker spun

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
This was my worst race of all this season. Simply had no pace for some reason. But in general I really did enjoy the season! This was my first AOR season and want to give my compliments to the organisation and the other drivers because of the great races & battles.

Currently in doubt if I should join the pcars IndyCar league, but a couple of weeks rest also sounds good because I'm planning to join GT3 season 7 when that arrives.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Think I found my bogey track. Lacked pace around here and couldn't get a settled setup. My rear end was a little too lively for me to properly push hard every lap.

My start was a little over cautious since I was in the pack. Amazingly got through the first few corners clean and settled into a rhythm. Had a great battle with @Salle_DK and @TNR_FILO for the majority of the race and amazingly no bad contact apart from a few minor scrapes side by side. Decided to take some fresh rubber and enjoyed the free air and jumped Filo and Salle in the pits. Luckily gained a place before the disconnect happened but maximum id have got without the disconnect would have been 4th.

Great season again and apart from one race the racing was all clean and no real complaints unlike the elite boys. Undecided about next season but chances are I will probably join it depending when it is. Also Team O'Glock are now 2x Constructors champs but going by the gap I think that was settled a few races back lol

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
@Griff1894 that screen shot is wrong, I was fourth and you were fighting with @Archie619 and @Salle_DK. You probably would have got my in the next couple of laps as I had no tyres left.
It's just what was on my tablet when I was back in the main menu but I think you're right. I don't mind either way. Had fun trying to reel you in.

Still disappointed about last night, other than the first lap which saw me last that was my best drive to fight back to 5th 6th.

Congrats to gaz on the title, different class this season, archie for giving him a run for his money, filo for his 3rd place and my teammate Newy who also had serious pace. Did we get runners up in the constructors? (Mostly down to you!)

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Congrats to @Gary Waddell on winning the championship......... there was no way anyone was catching you last night

As for me I was pleased I finally found some consistency most probably down to putting in more practice, just a shame it had to end with all the disconnections. But all in all it's been a fun season
Did we get runners up in the constructors? (Mostly down to you!)
Yer think we did mate & was done with a team ( Munity) effort (y)

Griff1894

May 28, 2016
Good stuff mate. Not too shabby being best of the rest behind archie and gaz.

I've signed up for the indy car thing, giving it one last chance purely because I think I'm starting to improve slowly. I doubt I'll ever be in @Gary Waddell league. Maybe I'll try racing line and z4 next season ;-) Seriously though to be that fast, with a pad is something else although I would love to see you use a wheel.

This season for me has been higher highs and lower lows than last season. Had some really good drives and some truly unbelievable luck, glitches and disconnections. One of my biggest pet hates is when things don't work how they're supposed to and project cars pushes the limits of that little ocd!

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I've signed up for the indy car thing
I've put you back in for the Indy now. Think Sean saw your little upset post yesterday and removed you from the list. 11 full time drivers already (y)

Griff1894

May 28, 2016
I've put you back in for the Indy now. Think Sean saw your little upset post yesterday and removed you from the list. 11 full time drivers already (y)
Thank you. I was serious at the time but then worried about how I'd fill my spare time! I'll have a few weeks to drag myself through resident evil in vr won't I?

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Thank you. I was serious at the time but then worried about how I'd fill my spare time! I'll have a few weeks to drag myself through resident evil in vr won't I?
I think there is time for both games. Just wonder which one that will scare you the most?

• Funny
Reactions: Griff1894

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Q p8
R p12

Had a good car qualified in p8, race start was ok got to p6 but in lap 4 made a mistake hit the guardrail.
Had to wait till everyone went by and than when to the pit for repairs and was half a lap down when i rejoined.

Was not season i hoped for but had fun with you guys, congrats to @Gary Waddell for winning the championship.
See you next time (y)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Q: 10th (I think)
R: 4th

I was lucky, as everyone was pitting for tyres and I found myself in fourth place but even though there was nothing left of mine, my lap times had only dropped by about a second so I thought I would try and not stop. @Griff1894 was slowly catching me and by the time he caught me he also pulled along @Archie619 and @Salle_DK so I was going to have fun over the last 7/8 laps trying to hold them off (I doubt I would of done!).

A great season that I really enjoyed, I performed a lot better that my debut in season 5 and had some great races with different people throughout the season. A massive thanks to @Archie619 and @Gary Waddell for their help with setups through the season! Also a big shout out to @YabbaTheHutt and @Griff1894 for the organising and hosting, yes we had a couple of glitches in the season, but they were beyond your control and were resolved quickly (y).

And finally a big well done to everyone in the league as we have gone the whole season without anyone going to the stewards about anything! Showing the Elite guys how you race fairly ;):smuggrin:.