PS4 - GT3 S10 Evaluation/ Practice Indianapolis Road Course - MONDAY 02.07.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S10 Evaluation/ Practice Indianapolis Road Course - MONDAY 02.07.18 @8pm UK time

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
Apologies that it was a bit short, got removed by accident. Think Washy is streaming as well

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i don't often rage quit these days - congratulations, @washy03 - moving in the braking zones, and twice coming across when i was already alongside you then smacking me up the a*se when i got past - it's too hot for sh*t like that. just coz the damage is off doesn't mean it's bumper cars

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Got kicked from the lobby? my dsc must before so don't know if that had anything to do with it, think I, gonna have to put the fan behind my wheel 2moro as it might of overheated.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
i don't often rage quit these days - congratulations, @washy03 - moving in the braking zones, and twice coming across when i was already alongside you then smacking me up the a*se when i got past - it's too hot for sh*t like that. just coz the damage is off doesn't mean it's bumper cars
That’s a stretch of the truth.

I’ve always been very difficult to pass in league racing because of my car positioning defensively.

Seems like you got frustrated and went silly right before you rage quit. The comments on my stream seemed to think so.