AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
- Oct 19, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 8
PC - AM - Prologue Race
PROLOGUE - Driver voted track
I've chosen 4 very different tracks you can vote on. Chose wisely
1. Nürburgring GP - a great GP track with plenty of runoff areas for safe battling, forgiving on mistakes, unless you hit the wall at pit entry.
Turn 1 and the chicane are designed by the devil himself.
2. Sugo - a sweet, short, narrow new track, enabling hopefully close, and adrenalin filled racing.
3. Road America - a classic. One of the few american tracks that consist of more than 4 left turns. Mostly good run offs, some scary walls.
4. Bathurst - Mount Panorama, Australia. A legendary track. If you like walls, don't like finishing and feel your car has probably too much bodywork, this might be your pick. One of the most demanding tracks available.
5. Imola - just because... great practice for round 1
● Date: Tuesday 7 November 2017
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- practice: 15 minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 laps
● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Practice: Clear
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear
● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Practice time: 27 April, 12:00
- Qualifying time: 27 April, 14:00
- Race start time: 27 April, 16:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the prologue race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: Unlike in the seasons races, participation in the prologue is not mandatory. However, we appreciate if you can let us know if you can attend or not.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
● Results & Standings
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar