• Poll closed .

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 8
PC - AM - Prologue Race

PROLOGUE - Driver voted track

I've chosen 4 very different tracks you can vote on. Chose wisely :)

1. Nürburgring GP - a great GP track with plenty of runoff areas for safe battling, forgiving on mistakes, unless you hit the wall at pit entry.
Turn 1 and the chicane are designed by the devil himself.

2. Sugo - a sweet, short, narrow new track, enabling hopefully close, and adrenalin filled racing.

3. Road America - a classic. One of the few american tracks that consist of more than 4 left turns. Mostly good run offs, some scary walls.

4. Bathurst - Mount Panorama, Australia. A legendary track. If you like walls, don't like finishing and feel your car has probably too much bodywork, this might be your pick. One of the most demanding tracks available.

5. Imola - just because... great practice for round 1

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 7 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- practice: 15 minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 laps

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Practice: Clear
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
-
Practice time: 27 April, 12:00
- Qualifying time: 27 April, 14:00
- Race start time: 27 April, 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the prologue race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: Unlike in the seasons races, participation in the prologue is not mandatory. However, we appreciate if you can let us know if you can attend or not.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:
Reactions: Cannacoennos

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I’d love to race around Sugo! Saw it on the SuperGT and it looks fun but tricky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stephan

Nunez

Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2017
is it okay, if race half of the race? i have to get up at 4 am for work the next morning :s

• Informative

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
is it okay, if race half of the race? i have to get up at 4 am for work the next morning :s
It's not ideal, but OK for this prologue. Make sure to retire to the pits when you have to leave :)

Nunez

Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2017
It's not ideal, but OK for this prologue. Make sure to retire to the pits when you have to leave :)
Wont be doing this in the "real" races, im not sure if i'll even be racing :s will write to you on steam if i wont be racing :)

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Wont be doing this in the "real" races, im not sure if i'll even be racing :s will write to you on steam if i wont be racing :)
Would be great if you can at least start the race, for a few laps. Just to make sure we're not having lag issues in this group. The eval race Sunday was a bit scary in terms of lag. If we hit lag here, we might have to host the lobby elsewhere.

Nunez

Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2017
Would be great if you can at least start the race, for a few laps. Just to make sure we're not having lag issues in this group. The eval race Sunday was a bit scary in terms of lag. If we hit lag here, we might have to host the lobby elsewhere.
Ok, then i'll be there, i was the one lagging a **** ton at the start, i had to pull over and start in last place :((

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Ok, then i'll be there, i was the one lagging a **** ton at the start, i had to pull over and start in last place :((
You were not the only one. There was a yellow Ferrari teleporting back and forth quite a lot.
I just want to make sure we start as smoothly as possible on Imola :)

Cannacoennos

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 5, 2016
Hi league racers,
Track is np,like to test for the best result off the League start,hope we will have close fair racing and trilling moments ;)
Thanks Stephan being hoost! and i can be back up server when need so,provide me at time whit the right server setting please.
See you tomorrow guys...

Cannacoennos

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 5, 2016
I see there is a test race on imola also hosting by Andrew,cant we do one?

Last edited:

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Heia! Yes, there is a generic test on Imola and you can join any of the two or neither, totally fine.

I organized the separate race as a test for our tier, to see if we get a stable lobby and get to know each other on track.
If you rather race Imola with a mix of drivers from all tiers, that’s good too.

If the majority of you agree, we can do Imola too.

After all, this is all about you guys and I’m just here to facilitate :)

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I like to race my group,so if we do Imola it will be great to practice..
I added Imola to the vote and reset all votes. So, please all vote again.
Sorry for the hassle, could have thought of Imola myself.

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
sorry guys i wont be able too make it tomorrow BUT i will catch you all the day after :)

• Informative

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Last edited:

psbob

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 1, 2017
at work till 20:00 UK
if we somehow manage to push it further back like 15 min ?! -.-

• Informative

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Imola is leading with 4 votes.
Will close the vote in the morning and announce the track.

We can always run an epilogue after the final race and go through other tracks :)