Wow, I have to remember that quote!We’re getting closer to the start of this season. I hope you are all as excited as I am
Few extra tips and reminders
- it’s a long race. You can’t win it in turn 1, but you can lose it in turn 1.
- be patient, don’t force passes. If you are faster, you will find a way past.
- when lapping or being lapped, be predictable (both parties). Don’t move out of the way. Hold your line, enable the faster driver to pass safely, e.g. on a straight (you can lift or brake a little early)
- stay calm and remember your practice. Don’t panic. You’re all perfectly capable of racing safely. Be safe and be smart.
- check your strategy and fuel in your setup. Don’t go out with the wrong fuel load
- don’t bother spending time on the setup. Spend it on training to drive consistent. When you are consistent, you can gain time with a setup. Until then, being inconsistent costs more time than the best setup in the world can give you.
(Iracing quote: before looking under the hood, fix the nut behind the wheel)
- HAVE FUN!
No worries, no stupid questionsOk thanks. I dont use discord so far ist there something special to follow or need I a permission to get in the group ?
Sorry for my stupid questions
Yes I installed it now under Ron SteelNo worries, no stupid questions
I recommend installing discord and requesting the permissions now-ish.
You won’t need a microphone but listening in is important, as we might have to restart the lobby, improvise something on the race start or otherwise need to communicate.
Would it be possible for you to install discord?