PC - GT3 S8 AM - R3: Autodromo do Algavre 22/11/2017 @ 8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 S8 AM - R3: Autodromo do Algavre 22/11/2017 @ 8PM

Cloud

Formula Karter
Nov 19, 2017
Great race, came 9th and held constant lap times which was good,

next race, 1st place

:D

• Optimistic
Reactions: hesto

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Everything I can say about this race is that I am such a poor driver, for few days I will listen to this song
Royksopp - Poor Leno where Leno should be replaced by Libo...

• Funny
Reactions: Stephan and Witte29

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
I've got it all. Engine gets too hot, so the radiator has to be at 100% too, and the tyres run hotter than I like, especially the left rear. It moves between 105° and 115° constantly and the front left also goes over 110 on occasions. I guess I just have to be a bit kinder to them on those long right corners.

In summary, it is not going to be my night ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Turns out I had a bit more pace that I thought :angelic:

Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks again to everyone. this was probably the closest racing we've had all season.
Will update results and start the new thread tomorrow.

Super close racing for the first half of the race, @tRIP.. , @LiboCZ you guys made me sweat.
Then, from halfway point onwards, I lost more and more grip every lap, in the end, was just 4-wheel sliding about.

if anyone wants some crazy fun on Tuesday, join me on the Nürburgring for the VLN ;)
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/aor-pc-vln-series.905/

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
If someone could please post their replay file here that would be fantastic.

ahojekk

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 18, 2015
A bit of everything for me, had a crazy good lap in the first few minutes in Q, but then I found a Ferrari dont remember a driver but he was lagging quite heavily and his car was just in the middle of the road, I started braking and then the car teleported :nailbiting::nailbiting: In the end Ive managed a 43:15 and 43:0 in my last attempt, I fell I could have broken the 43 mark.

As of the race, great start @Ivancero you really pushed me, I couldnt find my pace at the beggining of the race. After you spun Ive had a 5 sec breathing room, but still wasnt lapping consistantly :/ Nowhere near my training lap times where I was doing 43:8~44:5. In lap 21 I believe, Ive managed to do my fastest lap with 43:8 which was nice, but after a record lap I did a :46 lap, something I have to learn to avoid in my race pace. After a few good laps Ive stretched the lead to 7~8 secs, and then the blue flaggers gave me some heartattacks - first @StormENT coming out of the pits, I think you shouldnt cross the track to normal line when coming out, espescially that we're not fighting each other, Ive lost 2 secs in the 1st corner. And on lap 35 @Cannacoennos you gave me a little heart attack, when you did hit the brakes on the straight, I know that you wanted to let me pass, but oh my you can just lift, I would pass you with ease, I really almost hit you there, as I didnt excpect you to brake. :dead:

Gonna post screenies when Im back from work so we can learn from those situations :asshat:

Last edited:

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
A bit of everything for me, had a crazy good lap in the first few minutes in Q, but then I found a Ferrari dont remember a driver but he was lagging quite heavily and his car was just in the middle of the road, I started braking and then the car teleported :nailbiting::nailbiting: In the end Ive managed a 43:15 and 43:0 in my last attempt, I fell I could have broken the 43 mark.

As of the race, great start @Isir you really pushed me, I couldnt find my pace at the beggining of the race. After you spun Ive had a 5 sec breathing room, but still wasnt lapping consistantly :/ Nowhere near my training lap times where I was doing 43:8~44:5. In lap 21 I believe, Ive managed to do my fastest lap with 43:8 which was nice, but after a record lap I did a :46 lap, something I have to learn to avoid in my race pace. After a few good laps Ive stretched the lead to 7~8 secs, and then the blue flaggers gave me some heartattacks - first @StormENT coming out of the pits, I think you shouldnt cross the track to normal line when coming out, espescially that we're not fighting each other, Ive lost 2 secs in the 1st corner. And on lap 35 @Cannacoennos you gave me a little heart attack, when you did hit the brakes on the straight, I know that you wanted to let me pass, but oh my you can just lift, I would pass you with ease, I really almost hit you there, as I didnt excpect you to brake. :dead:

Gonna post screenies when Im back from work so we can learn from those situations :asshat:
I am happy to take the credit, but it was actually my team mate @Ivancero who gave you a hard time. I had a horrible first lap and fell to the 6th position. Coming back to 3rd took some time and at the end could just follow your race from the distance (which I have to admit was quite entertaining).

Well done to both of you, totally deserved podium!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ivancero

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2017
Nice race.
I was thinking about to pass ahojekk in the first laps, but I had a lot of lag and I did not want to risk (I saw @ahojekk teleporting on my screen). I increased the distance a little, and after that I made some mistake by the pressure of mclaren.
Once the race stabilized I tried to catch up the leader. But he had a very good rhythm. I kept the pressure to try to force an error or a mechanical breakdown, but Ahojekk was very consistent.
I gave a heartattack too when I pass @StormENT, but in the end everything went well.
Congratulations for the @ahojekk leadership. And congratulations to my teammate @Isir for his first podium. I'm happy to see you there.
I see you next Wednesday under rain!!

Reactions: Isir and ahojekk

FreddieH

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
Great fun at the back too. We'd be spinning like records when a battle seemed was lurking, at least that is how it seemed. Nice to finish a race, took some precautionous (is that a word?) shifting but it helped not being lapped by every one in front of me!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Witte29

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 13, 2017
first @StormENT coming out of the pits
I had the same thing in qualy, i'm not sure who it was but he was exiting the pits en cut me off on apex turn 1.
with brands hatch upcomming, where pit exit and turn 1 basically combined this is definitely something to aware of.

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
here are last nights results.

I'll be updating the standings now. might take a bit :)

Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2017.11.22 - 22.16.02.74.png
Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2017.11.22 - 22.16.09.81.png
Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2017.11.22 - 22.16.16.07.png
Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2017.11.22 - 23.32.30.03.png
Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2017.11.22 - 23.32.38.16.png

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Siema Danska Racing and TNT overtake team Smooth Snailin in the team standings.
@psbob sorry I couldnt score more points!
driver championship has @ahojekk leading the field, 17 point gap to @Ivancero.

Reactions: Ivancero