PC - GT3 S8 AM - R6: Monza 13/12/2017 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 S8 AM - R6: Monza 13/12/2017 @8PM

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Congratulations on the race AND LEAGUE victory @Clank24401!! Great drive tonight dude - if only I didn't pit ;)

I suspected I'd have a decent race tonight, I just went for the wrong strategy. :banghead: I didn't realise how much pitting would screw your race up. We learn and we take those lessons onto the next race. Hoping to race against you all next season. Bought myself a new pc for xmas too, so might even start streaming my own races.

@Stephan thanks again for coordinating and hosting this season. You've done a tremendous job - certainly made everyone elses lives easier, especially considering all the bugs this game has and the difficulties some of us had in getting in to evaluation races. (y)(y)(y)

@LiboCZ I know we didn't work together much this season, but I think our team did damn well regardless :cool:

LiboCZ

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Well, that was the last race...

Q: I did my PB so I was very happy with 7th place, times were very close so I expected very close race.

R: Luckily the first corner went pretty smoothly, no crash at least in front and behind me, so well done guys. Than I gained some positions and suddenly I was 4th but unfortunately I spun, luckily no one hit me and also no damage. But had bit lonely race until I catched some guys who were lap behind, especially @magnus should be much more careful when he is being lapped, we had a contact (here is link recorded on my mobile, so sorry for poor quality) but I was lucky not to loose so much but going forward this is something you need to pay attention.

So my first season here and it was really fun with you guys, thx for great season.

Of course big coongratz to @Clank24401 for winning the championship.

I hope that myself and my team mate @tRIP.. we will win the teams champ :D

And biiiiigest thx to our greatest coordinater @Stephan

See you in Bathurst or next season, social discord, whatever :)

magnus

Formula Karter
Oct 11, 2017
Hey @LiboCZ , So sorry about that little hug, however I don't even recall the event. I went to look at my video to see the incident from my view and unfortunately it didn't save even tho I did two saves to be sure. GGGRRR! Anyhow my apologies.

Also wanted to find out if anyone had a video of the event that occurred when we were three wide coming into the first corner, I'd like to see how I ended up on my side or roof. Also noticed I was up to 10th before the crash yet the standing never showed I was any higher that 17th...strange.

Thanks @Stephan for setting up a great season even tho I was only in one of the events.

Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks everyone!

Results are updated! Unless some steward enquiries change it, congrats to @Clank24401 for an amazing consistent season, and a perfect championship victory by winning the last round :)

Also congrats for LiTr racing, on securing the team championship. Well done @LiboCZ and @tRIP.. !

LiboCZ

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Things like that happen @magnus and sometimes it could be some kind of bug or lag due to pCars2, nevermind luckily I did not lose any position, but had bit of damage but I was slow even before the damage :D

It is nice to win at least the team championship, well done @tRIP..

Overall I am really satisfied with my 4th place in champ although I know I am not that good but because some faster guys missed some races I ended up so high in standings, but still it was great season and had a lot of fun with you guys. so really looking forward to next season and of course for Bathurst, lets have some party there :D

Henry Gordan

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 9, 2017
Could someone put up the incidents that happened in the first chicane on first lap. And the three wide incident. I'm sick and tired and headache doesn't make me feel like editing

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
big congrats to @Clank24401 for the championship! Well done mate!
YAY!! My teammate won \o/ ! Congrats Clank!
Well done Clank!
Congratulations on the race AND LEAGUE victory @Clank24401!!
big coongratz to @Clank24401 for winning the championship.
Thanks to everyone for the nice messages :D
Really happy about winning the championship even though @ahojekk and @psbob gifted it to me by not participating or moving up.

About 8 weeks ago when I signed up to this I had never done any league racing before and I thought I would be really slow and battling for last position. So I surprised myself with a decent result at Imola. Since then I have become a better driver throughout the season and it has been great fun with great racing along the way, thanks to everyone for making this such a great experience and massive thanks to @Stephan for being such a great coordinator. The end of the season was brilliant for me, with 4th at Laguna Seca and then not only my first podium but also my first win and the championship victory in my first ever season of league racing. I'm thrilled :D

Me and @Henry Gordan also managed 2nd in the teams championship, just 0 points ahead of 3rd. @Henry Gordan you've been unlucky this season, every race you seem to be involved in a crash that isn't your fault. I would be very happy to team up again next season.

@tRIP.. You probably would have won if you didn't pit. I wanted to keep up with you at the start but I didn't know where @HFO was so I decided to play the long game and not risk the championship. Also well done with the teams championship. @LiboCZ

Just noticed I get a tag under my name confirming I am champion :D

Thanks for the great racing and see you all next season!

Last edited:

Henry Gordan

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 9, 2017
Me and @Henry Gordan also managed 2nd in the teams championship, just 0 points ahead of 3rd. @Henry Gordan you've been unlucky this season, every race you seem to be involved in a crash that isn't your fault. I would be very happy to team up again next season.
Looking forward to win the teams championship next season.

Or at least to have good points finishes :hilarious: