XB1 - GT3 S8 Pro - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 GT3 S8 Pro - Main Thread

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 8
XB1 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 GT3 Pro League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 7:45pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @TheIceberg @Def
Race Host: @Def
Back-up Host: TBC

Drivers and Teams:

Anti-Baguette Racing Team - Acura NSX F-MAX Corse #25 & #26
@StubbornGymnast - StubbornGymnast - Drunk
@TheIceberg - TheIcebergs - Finnish

Barwell Motorsport -
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #77 & #78

@Def - DeF KinG DrizZy - Pizza
@JordanMcGonigal - JordanMcGonigal - Scottish

Djuff Racing - Audi R8 LMS Magnus Racing #4 & #44
@RAINB0W - IamCyborg11 - Belgian
@vDrazzy - vDrazzy - Belgian

OP Ferrari Racing Team - Ferrari 488 GT3 FF Corse #48
@Knopels - Knopels - German

Treshold e-motorsports - Audi R8 Sport #1 and #2
@Edd1e360 - Edd1e360 - Swedish
@samsterbrfc - samsterbrfc - British

Visceral Racing - McLaren 650S GT3 #99 Gainsco

@Footballdrifter - VSR Touring - British

WildBoyz - BMW M6 GT3 Mudino Racing Team #114 & #113

@Wizard - WizardEwe0 - Italian
@Bailey - neiltanner - Old geezer

Reserves:
1. @BlueOPCboy - IS OPC BOY
2. @AOR Benjamin - AOR Benjamin
3. @BoblereN - BoblereN
4. @aerosmudge - aerosmudge

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bailey

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Main thread fully updated

Reactions: NoahDJR

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Driver update:

@BlueOPCboy joins the GT3 Pro tier as a reserve.

BlueOPCboy

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 11, 2017
Thanks ! Exact GT: IS OPC BOY
[DOUBLEPOST=1511132566][/DOUBLEPOST]TEAM ICE SPIRIT

Reactions: Def

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Thanks ! Exact GT: IS OPC BOY
[DOUBLEPOST=1511132566][/DOUBLEPOST]TEAM ICE SPIRIT
Are you available Wednesday? We might need you by the looks of it

BlueOPCboy

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 11, 2017
yes i am !

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Good morning all! @Def I did inform you before the race that I couldn’t make it, so not sure why you say you had no response from me. But that’s fine putting me lowest of the low :lol: I don’t want to stop somebody else racing.

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Good morning all! @Def I did inform you before the race that I couldn’t make it, so not sure why you say you had no response from me. But that’s fine putting me lowest of the low :lol: I don’t want to stop somebody else racing.
Before the season first two were planned I think. Overall I just want to give the other guys a chance too.

Reactions: aerosmudge

BoblereN

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 10, 2016
Driver update:

@AOR Benjamin joins the Pro tier as a reserve driver.

Since I had no replies on Xbox from @aerosmudge and @BoblereN when needed, I've updated the order of the reserve list.
Hi def. Sorry for no reply, as I mentioned earlier I would be out for round 2 and 3 as I had to leave urgently for China.
I'm back and I'm ready if a seat is available tonight.

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Well what can I say... definitely not how I wanted to win this championship, but hey, I had to have luck once in league racing :lol:. All the bad luck in F1 season 13 and 14, has finally benn paid back this season! As I said on Twitter, winning the "Test season" is not what you can be most proud of, but I'm still happy and this really gives me motivation to win another "proper" season! :joyful:.

So I want to thank everyone in this Tier for a great season! As some of you already now, but this might be my last season on XBOX, as I'm probably on PC for the next season! So I want to thank all of you for a great time league racing on XBOX, you guys are really a great community and I doubt that the PC guys can be better than you all have been! :joyful:!
Maybe some of you make the switch aswell, so that we can meet again on track sometime ;)!

So again thank you all, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year! (y)

@StubbornGymnast @TheIceberg @Def @JordanMcGonigal @RAINB0W @vDrazzy @Edd1e360 @samsterbrfc @VSR Touring @Wizard @Bailey @BlueOPCboy @AOR Benjamin @BoblereN @aerosmudge

P.S.
Also I will probably do a Season Review video in the next few weeks ;)

Reactions: Def

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Have kids christmasparty at his school tonight so if i have time ill log on after that but cant promise, honestly i completely forgots that this test season wasnt over....
Well what can I say... definitely not how I wanted to win this championship, but hey, I had to have luck once in league racing :lol:. All the bad luck in F1 season 13 and 14, has finally benn paid back this season! As I said on Twitter, winning the "Test season" is not what you can be most proud of, but I'm still happy and this really gives me motivation to win another "proper" season! :joyful:.

So I want to thank everyone in this Tier for a great season! As some of you already now, but this might be my last season on XBOX, as I'm probably on PC for the next season! So I want to thank all of you for a great time league racing on XBOX, you guys are really a great community and I doubt that the PC guys can be better than you all have been! :joyful:!
Maybe some of you make the switch aswell, so that we can meet again on track sometime ;)!

@StubbornGymnast @TheIceberg @Def @JordanMcGonigal @RAINB0W @vDrazzy @Edd1e360 @samsterbrfc @VSR Touring @Wizard @Bailey @BlueOPCboy @AOR Benjamin @BoblereN @aerosmudge

P.S.

First of all, cheers mate for the championship ;)
Second...I know, you said that this is your last season on xb1....why?!?!?!?!!?! :(
It's a shame, xb1 will lose another nice guy who drive clean and fair, and a good guy with talk.
Why you're inviting other to switch? noooooooooooooooooo :) :p
I saw too many guys that switch for PC
I hope you'll reconsider this ;)

Happy Holidays to you mate! ;)
See ya on the track asap ;)

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
This game is made for PC, it only makes sense that if you want the best experience, you go to PC.. don't play blind :)

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016

P.S.
Good luck @Knopels , a shame that I couldn’t get involved this season, the next I’ll be there. So you are switching to pc? That’s a shame, but tbh I have thought about it myself too. Let’s see, maybe we will meet on the track in the not too distant future! Merry Christmas buddy!

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
This game is made for PC, it only makes sense that if you want the best experience, you go to PC.. don't play blind :)
PC means Personal Computer, not Project Cars :p :) ;)

Me, when Flavio will switch to pc

giphy.gif

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
First of all, cheers mate for the championship ;)
Second...I know, you said that this is your last season on xb1....why?!?!?!?!!?! :(
It's a shame, xb1 will lose another nice guy who drive clean and fair, and a good guy with talk.
Why you're inviting other to switch? noooooooooooooooooo :) :p
I hope you'll reconsider this ;)

Happy Holidays to you mate! ;)
See ya on the track asap ;)
First, thanks for the kind regards
Second, well PC has a lot of upsites, more players, the game isn't as broken, patches are faster available, easier to record and so on. I'm asking myself, why would you not switch? :lol:

Anyways, thanks @Wizard for a great time, you were always a very fast and fair driver and a funny guy too! :) I hope you might consider switching aswell ;)

Good luck @Knopels , a shame that I couldn’t get involved this season, the next I’ll be there. So you are switching to pc? That’s a shame, but tbh I have thought about it myself too. Let’s see, maybe we will meet on the track in the not too distant future! Merry Christmas buddy!
Thanks man, I really do hope that we meet again on track in the future! ;)

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
@Knopels Me switch PC ????????????????????????