Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 1 - Imola
Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 8 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 Laps (1 formation lap + 33 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 27 April, 14:00
- Race start time: 27 April, 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

WMDRMartin

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 31, 2017
When I applied to the league I mentioned I would not be able to participate in the first race, but the situation has unexpectedly changed and I should be able to make it, hope i can still get in?

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
When I applied to the league I mentioned I would not be able to participate in the first race, but the situation has unexpectedly changed and I should be able to make it, hope i can still get in?
You have a spot ;)

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
So... what sort of Laptimes with Racing setups you guys getting. I’m struggling, doing 1,45s at the moment

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Low 1:46's right now default loose, but I did just manage a 44.9 with low fuel.

Reactions: Campo675

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
Think with a 33 lap race, qualifying bad shouldn’t be too big a problem

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
The struggles of being a cod at the start of the season. Literally had 0 practice for this atm. And probably won't have any time aswell. But YOLO I guess :p
I feel for you @TicklishPicklewickle ... Thanks for your hard work !

I didn't train enough, I bet I'll be in the back for this race.
I thought I found a good setup for quali but it was not that good it seems (vHigh 1:44).
I then tried the car with a full tank... The car is so sloppy and unstable that I can't even reach 1:45... :cry:
Hopefully, I'll be able to train a bit this evening. I need to... :depressed:

F1 racer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2015
I do consistend low 45´s with race fuel but I have no clue where my quali pace will be

Last edited:

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
So far im only managing a 44.9, i hope that's not my limit, i would like to think i can get down to a 44.3/4

• Informative
Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
So far im only managing a 44.9, i hope that's not my limit, i would like to think i can get down to a 44.3/4
That's 1s faster than my best lap...
The RS01 is a really weird car. It has a lot of mechanical grip it seems. I can run 0/0 aero without much trouble but my laptimes are worse than with some aero (0/4 currently).
I need more time to make a decent setup, sadly I don't have much. :cry:

See you tomorrow guys! :blackeye:

Last edited:

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
That's 1s faster than my best lap...
The RS01 is a really weird car. It has a lot of mechanical grip it seems. I can run 0/0 aero without much trouble but my laptimes are worse than with some aero (0/4 currently).
I need more time to make a descent setup, sadly I don't have much. :cry:

See you tomorrow guys! :blackeye:
I noticed that when i was testing all the gt3 cars, for me i need a car that is stable. For example the aston is suppose to be one of the fastest cars however when i was driving it i was 2 sec per lap slower then i was with the stable cars eg, Ferrari/Z4