PC - GT3 S8 Pro - R1: Imola 08/11/2017 @ 8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 S8 Pro - R1: Imola 08/11/2017 @ 8PM

WMDRMartin

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 31, 2017
started 11th, quali didnt go as good as i expected(n). In the race i finished 8th after @WMDRMartin bumbed my car at the left hander after the uphill straight and that caused my car to lose balance. After that, close to the end i realized that i wouldnt finish the race 2 laps before the end due to not having enough fuel :banghead::banghead::banghead: so i pitted and lost a couple of spots. The whole race i ran on hards, did anyone run on softs without pitting?
Ah mate, I'm terribly sorry about that!
On my screen I think there was still some space between us, but then I saw your car start to slip so I slowed down hoping you would regain control. Really unfortunate incident :(

My race was a strange one, I had an absolutely dreadful qualifying, P21 out of 23 and I somehow managed to climb all the way up to the podium in third! Not bad for my first AOR race if I do say so myself ;)

• Winner
Reactions: SonOfMaw

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
My race was a strange one, I had an absolutely dreadful qualifying, P21 out of 23 and I somehow managed to climb all the way up to the podium in third! Not bad for my first AOR race if I do say so myself ;)
Damn glad you were there ahead of me at the end, gave me something to aim for and prevented my pace dropping through the floor. Just one thing, couldn't you slow down a bit next time :p?

Reactions: WMDRMartin

WMDRMartin

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 31, 2017
Damn glad you were there ahead of me at the end, gave me something to aim for and prevented my pace dropping through the floor. Just one thing, couldn't you slow down a bit next time :p?
Glad I could motivate you a bit, I did actually slow down though! ;)
During the last 4 laps I really felt my tires giving the ghost, which slowed me down by about a second a lap, and during the last lap I tip-toed to the finish line to make sure i didn't spin. I think you caught me by like 1-2 seconds that lap :)

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Glad I could motivate you a bit, I did actually slow down though! ;)
During the last 4 laps I really felt my tires giving the ghost, which slowed me down by about a second a lap, and during the last lap I tip-toed to the finish line to make sure i didn't spin. I think you caught me by like 1-2 seconds that lap :)
Yeah, I pushed like hell the last couple of laps to try and get close, but too little too late. Well done :D

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
Well... I did an awesome qualifying, setting my best lap in low 1:44.
Being in 2nd is the worst for the race start though. It's really hard to launch right.
Also, I think I shouldn't start in 2nd gear :D.
I lost one place until the first turn...
The guy behind me was in the inside while I was taking the usual line with a bit more room for allowing him to take his turn.
It could have worked. Sadly the guy in 5th bumped the guy in 4th who then bumped me right in the rear left making me spin.
After that it's a carnage. I panicked a bit trying to go in 1st but my wheel was still full right. I think I forgot to apply brakes and I ended in the right side of the road.
When I tried to go away, a guy tried to pass me in the grass and I hit him. I then went back right in the way of an another car, and another and another... You got the point...
I went to pits and tried to do my best.
I then made a lot of mistakes pushing too hard. I finished 15th IIRC.
Sorry for everyone involved in the wreck...
Yeah I apologise for that, I misjudged the braking of the pack into turn one which is unusual for me, so apologies to those who were affected

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
Om glad hosting worked out @SonOfMaw, on another note my race is mix'd feelings.

I for one think that the formation of the field was started way too late, or with too high a speed - as I barely caught up with the field as everyone sped up (from 15th). A bit slower If you wouldn't mind, or just start earlier. Some of the guys behind me never even had to slow down.

Got tangled up in Ironik's spin in turn 1, got a little bit of front damage. Managed to climb to 11 where I had some awesome duels and kept within pace with guys in front. Then my engine started overheating, so I had to compromise my race pace, which ultimately caused me to spin out of turn 3 and smash my front even more. After having to sit in pits for 3 minutes, I called it quit on lab 8. But I enjoyed the race regardless!

Glad to hear my hosting was smooth, especially because I minimized the game at lap 8 after retirement, to practice for a match I have tomorrow in another game. Didn't wanna risk disconnecting and mess something up for you guys in case migration messed up. @SonOfMaw gets it.

GG's excited for the next one :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Friendly
Reactions: SonOfMaw

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
Quali was good with P3
In the race I got up to P2 at the start and a short while after overtook P1. After that I spun and got later up into P1 again.
On Lap 16 I tryed to lap @Mattster but he turned right in Front of me and I got 20% Aerodamage. I lost 2 sec a lap and didn´t had any Topspeed to defened against @Daniel Nesterowicz. I still finished in P2 but I lost the win there:(
Sorry i didn't have a Rear mirror stupid bug.

Reactions: Rickybrosh

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for the tipp.

About the race I dindt have time for preparation just 1 hour on the race day , the hard tires on this track are not easy to get in to temp. For the next I will be more prepared

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
On a related note, anyone know why I don't get any engineer or spotter coms?

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
congratz to @Daniel Nesterowicz (y) brillant drive mate.
good job from podium drivers.(y)
and thanks to other friends for race.
qualfy: 13 th place i think.
race finished 11th.
i got aero damage first t1 on lap1.i think i got 20 aero damage @Ironik hit me while i was passing him on the grass slowly:) no hard feeling that his panic situation.after 2 laps radiator heat increased 135 celcius:(.i was hit by someone from back was like rocket:) in sector 3 and i got pit stop.after i watched my replay and it was nsx driver @TicklishPicklewickle:eek:.i was shocked he continued to race without waiting.i was really annoyed from this behaviour.i thought it was bug or ghost car?so i know @TicklishPicklewickle.he is really polite driver.:depressed:
after pit stop.i drove lonely 29laps.and finished 11th place.
i won't take this situation to steward.even i spoke on discord.i know @TicklishPicklewickle who will do suitable decision.(y)
thanks for racing guys.
cya next round

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA , really sorry for that mate.
To be fair, I saw you coming right into me so I tried to get out of the way but you decided to pass in the grass instead, that's really unfortunate... Sorry again.

Regarding your contact with @TicklishPicklewickle , it seems there was a bit of lag between both of you as I don't see him touching you in my replay but still, your car is spinning hard like there was a big contact...

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA , really sorry for that mate.
To be fair, I saw you coming right into me so I tried to get out of the way but you decided to pass in the grass instead, that's really unfortunate... Sorry again.

Regarding your contact with @TicklishPicklewickle , it seems there was a bit of lag between both of you as I don't see him touching you in my replay but still, your car is spinning hard like there was a big contact...
yeah i thought there was lag or bug ? so i know @TicklishPicklewickle .he is an experience driver and i raced with him so many times.also im sure he knows my driving style.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
i was hit by someone from back was like rocket:) in sector 3 and i got pit stop.after i watched my replay and it was nsx driver @TicklishPicklewickle:eek:.i was shocked he continued to race without waiting.i was really annoyed from this behaviour.i thought it was bug or ghost car?so i know @TicklishPicklewickle.he is really polite driver.:depressed:
Oh man I'm really sorry. I certainly didn't hit you at all in that race, strange..
Only situation where I hit anybody was in T1 L1 in the small pile-up.
Really sorry mate, it must've been lag. Sorry you had to suffer from it :(

• Friendly
Reactions: DANGEROUS GIANETTA

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Oh man I'm really sorry. I certainly didn't hit you at all in that race, strange..
Only situation where I hit anybody was in T1 L1 in the small pile-up.
Really sorry mate, it must've been lag. Sorry you had to suffer from it :(
actually i guess there was lag mate.bad luck for me.my beautiful audi were wrecked:D

• Friendly
Reactions: Ironik