PC - GT3 S8 Pro - R2: Circuit de Spa Francorchamps 15/11/2017 @ 8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 S8 Pro - R2: Circuit de Spa Francorchamps 15/11/2017 @ 8PM

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
Enjoyable race.
Qualified P15, disappointing but expected.
Race, made 10 spots on the first lap, ran in p5 for most of the race, dropped to p7 towards the end but the 2 infront crashed so I gladly took and finished in p5.
I need to get to grips with this game still.

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
@Footyad24 Did I push you in the first lap ? I wasn't sure if you spun or if I pushed you.
I watched my replay and it seems I did push you.
Well, in fact, I think we had a bad lag and I pushed you without touching you.

Sorry for that mate. :unsure:

Last edited:

rkatar

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
well, quali went below my expectations. (p12). in 1st corner i was hit by @Daniel Nesterowicz (no hard fillings) and got some damage. went to the pit stop and after that i have managed to catch decent race pace. in 24th lap i was i think in 8th place and unfortunately span out damaging my cooler and in 25th lap my engine was gone.
Not bad at all, 1st race ended in first lap, this race in almost last lap :D

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

TheNetman

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 11, 2017
I sincerely apologise for my ignorance this evening. I failed to warn @TicklishPicklewickle about not being able to make tonight's race. About 1 hour before the race started I realised I had an awards ceremony for my recent exam results. I was so caught up in getting ready that I completely forgot to make you guys aware. I apologise again and hope that the race went well!

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
well, quali went below my expectations. (p12). in 1st corner i was hit by @Daniel Nesterowicz (no hard fillings) and got some damage. went to the pit stop and after that i have managed to catch decent race pace. in 24th lap i was i think in 8th place and unfortunately span out damaging my cooler and in 25th lap my engine was gone.
Unlucky team mate :(

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
@Footyad24 Did I pushed you in the first lap ? I wasn't sure if you spun or if I pushed you.
I watched my replay and it seems I did push you.
Well, in fact, I think we had a bad lag and I pushed you without touching you.

Sorry for that mate. :unsure:
Don't worry about it dude its fine. I think I did the same thing, I went into a few people at the bus stop but on my screen there was lag just as I was approaching it and everyone disappeared so I had no idea where anybody was.

• Friendly
Reactions: Ironik

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
So hopefully you all saved you replays tonight! Can any of you just quickly put your replay in here so I can grap it? Need it for an incident and reviewing track limits abuse like I said earlier :)

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
-- dude yea, sorry about the puff :( i hope u saw the replay and see how little that was and i was waiting. but i followed you when i was out of the race, u did good!!! such a shame to spin out.!!! damn!

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
So hopefully you all saved you replays tonight! Can any of you just quickly put your replay in here so I can grap it? Need it for an incident and reviewing track limits abuse like I said earlier :)
Do you want the file ? I'm uploading it right now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510786176][/DOUBLEPOST]@TicklishPicklewickle : I think you're talking about the same thing I'm thinking of...
I'm going to make an enquiry about it too. This is pure madness. :mad:

Blunboi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 26, 2017
Was having a decent race until I binned it on lap 9 or so... Couldn't pit and then my engine blew up, absolutely tragic... Hopefully the rest of the race was enjoyable for you guys, had some pretty decent battles up until I over did it :rofl:

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Was having a decent race until I binned it on lap 9 or so... Couldn't pit and then my engine blew up, absolutely tragic... Hopefully the rest of the race was enjoyable for you guys, had some pretty decent battles up until I over did it :rofl:
To be fair, you over did it since lap 1 (IMO) ... :cautious:

Blunboi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 26, 2017
To be fair, you over did it since lap 1 (IMO) ... :cautious:
If you could tell me what incident you're talking about then maybe I could explain myself? The only incident I can think of was when I accidentally drove in to @DANGEROUS GIANETTA on lap one which was completely my bad, I am sorry... I pulled to the right without knowing what cars were to the left and right of me and drove him off the track, any penalties for that are fair enough. But apart from that I can't really think of anything I did that would be considered bad race etiquette, I am sorry if you disagree though...

Last edited:

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
If you could tell me what incident you're talking about then maybe I could explain myself?
I'm really sorry about that but I'm going to make a reclamation about it.
If it wasn't lap 1 I might understand but it was the first lap, everyone was cautious except you.
My race was ruined because of that (and at least one other guy's race).
Maybe I'm wrong though. The stewards will decide...

Blunboi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 26, 2017
I'm really sorry about that but I'm going to make a reclamation about it.
If it wasn't lap 1 I might understand but it was the first lap, everyone was cautious except you.
My race was ruined because of that (and at least one other guy's race).
Maybe I'm wrong though. The stewards will decide...
I honestly have no idea how you think that what I did on the first lap had any affect on you losing control of the car at the chicane, I was already 2 car lengths ahead of you, the only car that was near you was the Kaspersky Ferrari... I admit me accidentally ramming the Audi off of the track was reckless and stupid, but I've explained that I didn't see him and I'll take any penalty that I receive for that. How that was the catalyst for you and the Ferrari colliding afterwards and you losing control is beyond me :facepalm:

Last edited:

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
I honestly have no idea how you think that what I did on the first lap had any affect on you losing control of the car at the chicane, I was already 2 car lengths ahead of you, the only car that was near you was the Kaspersky Ferrari... I admit me accidentally ramming the Audi off of the track was reckless and stupid, but I've explained that I didn't see him and I'll take any penalty that I receive for that. How that was the catalyst for you and the Ferrari colliding afterwards and you losing control is beyond me :facepalm:
I didn't lose control, I was pushed away. Because you caused the chaos out there. But well, like I said, maybe I'm wrong, or dumb. I'm just a bit fed up by all this right now.
How making such bold and unconsiderate moves in the first lap is going to give you any benefits in the long term is beyond me. But that's just my opinion. :love:
Mistakes happen, I know that but rushing through in the first lap should'nt.

• Informative
Reactions: Blunboi

Blunboi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't lose control, I was pushed away. Because you caused the chaos out there. But well, like I said, maybe I'm wrong, or dumb. I'm just a bit fed up by all this right now.
How making such bold and unconsiderate moves in the first lap is going to give you any benefits in the long term is beyond me. But that's just my opinion. :love:
Mistakes happen, I know that but rushing through in the first lap should'nt.
No worries mate, I can see where you're coming from... I'd also be a annoyed if my race got ended so early. I'll be more cautious next time, no hard feelings :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Ironik

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
Much better performance in Qualifying from 20th on Imola to pole position on Spa :)) (this time I had time to prepare). About the race I still have problems to understand how the hard tires beehive on the limit and I was very conservative with the driving and the setup in free practice I have done 2.20.7 with race setup and 85 liters of fuel but during the race I dint take risk bcs for some reason on some laps the car totally loose grip and is not tire temp related bcs I watch the temps on the in car display. Maybe is some bug with this live track system. Anyway podium is a very good result thanks to @Rickybrosh , @W4ckyRac3r and @F1 racer for the fair and clean battles and respect for the good race pace.