Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 4 - Brands Hatch GP
Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 29 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Rain
- Race: Rain

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 9 July, 18:00
- Race start time: 9 July, 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
I've found a workaround for my sounds problem so I should be here for this one...
I have good hope the Renault will shine in these conditions. Fingers crossed!

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
i think we have a technical track again.and well known track many of us.
i don't think rain is a problem for me and my buddy.we will drive to get for podium.;)
good luck guys.

• Funny
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Rain AND dark? Hope my system can cope...

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
I think it should be much below the 110 mark... I'll try to find something on this.

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
I think it should be much below the 110 mark... I'll try to find something on this.
yeah I was recalling from experiences with pc1 I've just done some testing and my tyres are in the 60 to 70 range in pc2 seems like the wet weather driving has been completely overhauled compared to the first game ignore my original post

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Yeah I think it's around 80-85 max.
Above that, after a spin for example, the tyres are all over the place.

• Agree
Reactions: Footyad24

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Feeling less optimistic after the patch. Car doesn't feel quite as good.

• Agree
Reactions: Fast_draw7

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Like @Vernux said, what do you think about making the qualifications 20min long and wait 5 min in pits to allow the track to get fully wet?
If we don't, first guys out will be 1-2s faster than the guys back in the pits...

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
If we run the usual 5 minute practice before qualifying, will that saturate the track? Is the wetness carried over from P to Q? I've done laps with up to 4 seconds difference according to how wet the track is, and it's likely to continue to get worse after 5 minutes, so it's gonna be a throw of the dice regardless.

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
If we run the usual 5 minute practice before qualifying, will that saturate the track? Is the wetness carried over from P to Q? I've done laps with up to 4 seconds difference according to how wet the track is, and it's likely to continue to get worse after 5 minutes, so it's gonna be a throw of the dice regardless.
From my training and the social race, I can do 1 or 2 good laps. After that, the track will get much more saturated.
IIRC, my laptimes were almost equal after that point. 15 minutes is not enough to change the track condition dramatically BUT the 5 first minutes make a huge difference...

But well, whatever. Let's hope for a good pit box spot :D

Last edited:

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
But like I say, if we start with practice, that ought get the track wet ready for qualifying?

thats not the case, last sunday we did a practice race, with both practice and qualy
practice time was a 1.33.high
qualytime was a 1.29.high

same fuel same setup
OK, so it doesn't :(

• Agree
Reactions: Ironik