PC - GT3 S8 Pro - R5: Laguna Seca 06/12/2017 @ 8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 S8 Pro - R5: Laguna Seca 06/12/2017 @ 8PM

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
how much of a deficit is it to be naturally aspirated around laguna because I'm pushing like crazy and not making mistakes and I can only just get into the 23's if I'm lucky.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
how much of a deficit is it to be naturally aspirated around laguna because I'm pushing like crazy and not making mistakes and I can only just get into the 23's if I'm lucky.
Turbo cars will be at an advantage because of the high change in altitude around the track of course. But I reckon '23s is pretty good in an NA car. That's about the pace I was doing in default stable setup in the NSX in TT at least :p

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
The new Rift Home app is kinda cool, can finally "pin" desktop windows in the VR space, so I've got PCARS Profiler sitting like a clipboard below and to my left while driving :D

• Surprised
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I won't be able to show up in time for tonights race to get you all started and all that as I have some commitments at this time. But I suspect you've all done this enough times to know how it's going to work anyways ;)

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
OK If I'm hosting, I'll need everyone else to make sure everyone is invited to the lobby, since it's almost impossible for me to do it in the final minutes before we kick off the practice. I'll set up the lobby for about 7:45, and we'll have a quick 5 minute practice at 7:55 before qualifying at 8:00

DerChris

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 15, 2017
Well, i set my online status on steam to offline and i got kicked out of the lobby without any message :cry: gl hf guys

WMDRMartin

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 31, 2017
I honestly can't believe this...
My first race here, I managed a result of P3, more than I could ever wish for, it all started well.
My second race, going to pick up P5, only to get spun out by someone in the penultimate lap...
My third race, literally everything that could go wrong, went wrong... (no pace, crash, spin, penalty, damage & more)
My fourth race, actually had pace, only to get rammed off in the first lap, with damage, race over...
My fifth race, get a decent qualifying result, only to get kicked from the lobby with no explanation...

Can someone give me a reason to participate any further in this season? Because i'm honestly sick and tired of this nonsense...

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
the whole race was a **** show for me. 1st i had no pace due to understeer, im starting to think that the update was a joke, 2nd i got 2 penalties for track limits with the first being 2 secs while the second was 33 secs :rage::rage: WTF IS THIS??? Also i managed to spin get damage and finish with half tire life.
@Daniel Nesterowicz congrats on your league win mate
@Hamish Sopwith was that you the one i did the 'Ricciardo overtake' at the corkscrew?? i was only trying to defend my position, wasnt intending to do this pass, thankfully there was no contact :angelic:

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
the whole race was a **** show for me. 1st i had no pace due to understeer, im starting to think that the update was a joke, 2nd i got 2 penalties for track limits with the first being 2 secs while the second was 33 secs :rage::rage: WTF IS THIS??? Also i managed to spin get damage and finish with half tire life.
@Daniel Nesterowicz congrats on your league win mate
@Hamish Sopwith was that you the one i did the 'Ricciardo overtake' at the corkscrew?? i was only trying to defend my position, wasnt intending to do this pass, thankfully there was no contact :angelic:
Yes it was pal, it was a good little battle we had, heres the overtake from my pov:

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well, i set my online status on steam to offline and i got kicked out of the lobby without any message :cry: gl hf guys
I honestly can't believe this...
My first race here, I managed a result of P3, more than I could ever wish for, it all started well.
My second race, going to pick up P5, only to get spun out by someone in the penultimate lap...
My third race, literally everything that could go wrong, went wrong... (no pace, crash, spin, penalty, damage & more)
My fourth race, actually had pace, only to get rammed off in the first lap, with damage, race over...
My fifth race, get a decent qualifying result, only to get kicked from the lobby with no explanation...

Can someone give me a reason to participate any further in this season? Because i'm honestly sick and tired of this nonsense...
It's a bloody lottery. Really sucks to have you both unable to take part.

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Hey @SonOfMaw,
Are you sure about my quali time? I thought I did a better time than that but I'm not sure anymore... ^^
I know it's not changing anything but well, I was quite proud of the lap time I thought I did ^^
Cheers!

• Winner
Reactions: SonOfMaw

Mr_Skeletor666

Formula Karter
Oct 23, 2017
My time and place on qualy is also not the fastest time i started 6th place. Does not really matter but i noticed it

Rickybrosh

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 27, 2016
As much as i love Laguna Seca this race was ruined by my **** computer, 3-4 times it frooze during the race for 1-4 seconds just happy i didnt hit anyone or hit a wall myslef. It happened again in the last corner last lap and lost my 3rd place... Either way really enjoyed racing with you guys this season really clean and fair racing and just really nice guys overall! Really look forward to next season with a new computer :) Good luck on Monza next week!