XB1 - GT3 S8 Pro - Re-Run Round 4: Brands Hatch GP - 20th Dec 8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 GT3 S8 Pro - Re-Run Round 4: Brands Hatch GP - 20th Dec 8pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016

ROUND 4 - Brands Hatch GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 20 December 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Rain
- Race: Rain

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 9 July, 18:00
- Race start time: 9 July, 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rulesand regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
any news for tonight? Iceberg and other guys didn't reply, for now only 3 guys can do the race tonight...

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
any news for tonight? Iceberg and other guys didn't reply, for now only 3 guys can do the race tonight...
I thought it was kind of obvious that i will race, i mean surely we would have told you guys that both me and @Def wouldn't have been able to race if that would be the case but it isn't so yeah of course i'm racing tonight and also i know @Knopels will race so that's atleast 5 people racing as far as i know , then there is @RAINB0W and @vDrazzy who haven't said anything yet and @VSR Touring who is maybe atm

• Informative

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I thought it was kind of obvious that i will race, i mean surely we would have told you guys that both me and @Def wouldn't have been able to race if that would be the case but it isn't so yeah of course i'm racing tonight and also i know @Knopels will race so that's atleast 5 people racing as far as i know , then there is @RAINB0W and @vDrazzy who haven't said anything yet and @VSR Touring who is maybe atm
If you click on Rainbow, it says that he entered in the forum last night, so I think he saw the notification, instead vDrazzy entered for the last time Saturday but they're friend, same team, so I think both knows that tonight there is a race

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
Have kids christmasparty at his school tonight so if i have time ill log on after that but cant promise, honestly i completely forgots that this test season wasnt over....

• Informative