Jun 3, 2016

ROUND 1 - Imola

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 8 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 Laps (1 formation lap + 33 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 27 April, 14:00
- Race start time: 27 April, 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Hey guyyyyyyyyyz
Your laptime?
Me 1.44low....with GTE :D :D ;)

Anyway I noticed that here at Imola, the rules of track limits are very strict! I mean, the use of the kerbs isn't simple and in qualy will be hard to do a fast clean lap ;)

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
i was down on 1.44 the other day and the next day same setup no difference i cant even get around the track once without making my crew build me a new car....

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
i was down on 1.44 the other day and the next day same setup no difference i cant even get around the track once without making my crew build me a new car....

1.44 ?!?!?!

Are you Elite's guy?!!?! :confused::confused::confused::confused::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
Is there any interest in creating a training lobby as offline training might screw up you setup at least I think it’s way different online and offline.

Just a 2 hour practice/quali session or something.

TM Touring

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 19, 2017
I can do 34s.... In a formula Renault ;). Gonna practice tonight and see what i can do

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
ill settle for mid 1.45...1.44.8 was way too hard, my team quit several times after i crashed the audi and trying again again again again and again.......got too expensive for the team so i have been told not to try that again or i have to start paying for the cars myself

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Well my best time so far it's 1:46.0, but my potential is something like 1:45.4, just need to get best sectors for same lap, also still things to test on setup so maybe i can find couple of tenths from there also

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Well my best time so far it's 1:46.0, but my potential is something like 1:45.4, just need to get best sectors for same lap, also still things to test on setup so maybe i can find couple of tenths from there also
Yes, my laptime is very similar (1.45/1.46), I need to work a bit on the setup to try to improve in generally the stability of the car and the PB. It would be very interesting ;)

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Is there any interest in creating a training lobby as offline training might screw up you setup at least I think it’s way different online and offline.

Just a 2 hour practice/quali session or something.
If you want we can do that on a regular basis too. Anyway I'm up for some practice tonight or tomorrow. Haven't put a lap in yet

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
If you want we can do that on a regular basis too. Anyway I'm up for some practice tonight or tomorrow. Haven't put a lap in yet
Regular practice session a day or two before and those who want can join would be great :)

Would be great to have one practice session at least to try out the setup you have made in offline mode. longer quali/practice and just a lap or two race so you can see that tyre temps are OK from start.

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Regular practice session a day or two before and those who want can join would be great :)

Would be great to have one practice session at least to try out the setup you have made in offline mode. longer quali/practice and just a lap or two race so you can see that tyre temps are OK from start.
In the past we did regular sessions and a mock race on Tuesday. I suppose Tuesday is a nice day. Let's see with the other guys.

JuniorJH

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 12, 2016
I would like to be involved in a session tomorrow evening.

VSR Noah

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
If I make it home in time from driving school, I'm happy to join a test race!

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
All the talk about laptimes makes the Elite nervous so they wanna come and check us up :smug: