XB1 - GT3 S8 Pro - Round 3: Algarve - 22th Nov 8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 GT3 S8 Pro - Round 3: Algarve - 22th Nov 8pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016

ROUND 3 - Autodromo do Algarve

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 22 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 36 Laps (1 formation lap + 35 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 18 June, 14:00
- Race start time: 18 June, 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Zone:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
The new track of PCars2 are cool and Algarve is one of my favorite ;)
I like the layout in rollercoaster style ;)
It's difficult, especially the Sector2 but every corner is a challenge!
Maybe the pole around 1:43 and for now I'm on 1:44

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Will put a lot of practice within the next two days. Pretty confident I can get close to the 42's as I have already done a 43.5 after 5 laps in the Lambo.

As for the track it is one of the best on the game, and creates many overtaking opportunities. The only downfall I can see is many run-off areas so I hope that everyone stays within the track limits.

Hopefully I can avoid the incidents because I've been a little unlucky in the first two races and feel that I could, probably should, have been on the podium in one if not both, and feel that I'm kinda letting myself down with my results.

• Winner
Reactions: Def

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
So @Def I cannot make it tomorrow, sorry. Tbh I am getting seriously frustrated with this game now, the online is horrendous, in our community we had to postpone yet another league race last night due to unstable lobbies and we purposely restrict them to 12 drivers, but still people are constantly being DSC. I’ve even downloaded AC to try and get a decent online race in! I am not prepared to spend hours sorting my setup out what is necessary to have a good race with you guys, for it then all to be wasted with crap online. It’s not my internet either, it’s just the game being unstable. I hope you guys don’t have the same problems

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
So @Def I cannot make it tomorrow, sorry. Tbh I am getting seriously frustrated with this game now, the online is horrendous, in our community we had to postpone yet another league race last night due to unstable lobbies and we purposely restrict them to 12 drivers, but still people are constantly being DSC. I’ve even downloaded AC to try and get a decent online race in! I am not prepared to spend hours sorting my setup out what is necessary to have a good race with you guys, for it then all to be wasted with crap online. It’s not my internet either, it’s just the game being unstable. I hope you guys don’t have the same problems
I'm reading about these problems in official pcars forum and I think the problems were born after the last patch, that I didn't install because isn't important to start the game, is a patch necessary only for XBX. 2 days ago I played in multiplayer random lobbies, two races and all was ok. I think the practice lobby of tonight will be important and crucial to see if we can race tomorrow night.

Reactions: Def

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Where are you guys? It's Tuesday, and we have only a few post :p ;)