XB1 - GT3 S8 Pro - Round 6: Monza GP - 13th Dec 8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 GT3 S8 Pro - Round 6: Monza GP - 13th Dec 8pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016

FINALE - ROUND 6 - Monza GP
Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13 December 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 Laps (1 formation lap + 33 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Heavy Cloud
- Race: Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17 September, 20:00
- Race start time: 17 September, 22:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rulesand regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Will be very interesting this race because is in the night and probably with soft tyres. And with new patch, new tyre wear, I think the strategy will be crucial ;)
Any news about laptime? Yesterday I tried a bit, and for now my PB is around 1.48/1.49

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I done a 48.6 I believe after only a few laps. Could probably get a 47 if I sweat it but I cba cos the game will ruin the race

• Informative

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
So I've heard that there is some issues with a FFB Bug with the new patch. I certainly don't know anything about this yet, as my game is still updating :sleep:.
So will this have an affect on our GT3 race?

• Informative

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
So I've heard that there is some issues with a FFB Bug with the new patch. I certainly don't know anything about this yet, as my game is still updating :sleep:.
So will this have an affect on our GT3 race?
I don't know m8. I think @StubbornGymnast will have serious issues because fanatec has bug now after patch and on pcars official forum I read that this bug has been reported to dev.

NoahDJR

Aug 22, 2016
Imo, the season should be aborted right here, right know! This game is in no state to do a proper season on it and to continue this season is just a waste of time imo! We should rather wait a few more patches and test the game with social races!
Or at least pause this season!
@TheIceberg @Def

• Disagree
Reactions: Def

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Imo, the season should be aborted right here, right know! This game is in no state to do a proper season on it and to continue this season is just a waste of time imo! We should rather wait a few more patches and test the game with social races!
Or at least pause this season!
@TheIceberg @Def
Well technically we have only 1 more race this season (depending of course what we are doing about Brands Hatch), so it's not that much left anymore, but does that ffb bug happen on every single lobby or is it little bit random one? if it's possible to get playable lobby then we can just atleast try to race because like i said it's final race of the season

@StubbornGymnast@JordanMcGonigal@RAINB0W@vDrazzy@Knopels@Edd1e360@samsterbrfc@Footballdrifter@Wizard@Bailey@BlueOPCboy@AOR Benjamin@BoblereN@aerosmudge

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard and NoahDJR

NoahDJR

Aug 22, 2016
Well technically we have only 1 more race this season (depending of course what we are doing about Brands Hatch), so it's not that much left anymore, but does that ffb bug happen on every single lobby or is it little bit random one? if it's possible to get playable lobby then we can just atleast try to race because like i said it's final race of the season

@StubbornGymnast@JordanMcGonigal@RAINB0W@vDrazzy@Knopels@Edd1e360@samsterbrfc@Footballdrifter@Wizard@Bailey@BlueOPCboy@AOR Benjamin@BoblereN@aerosmudge
Fair enough

Edd1e360

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
Havent tried the game since last race, ive tried to keep away. Feels that my frustration over bugs and all just made everybodies evenings shittier so i have tried to keep away from the game. Gonna try tonight or tomorrow and see. But i agree with @Knopels this game is no where near ready for a real league racing.

if i race on wednesday ill do it with my mic muted so i can scream as i want on the game :censored::censored::censored::censored:

With that said i wanna apologize to everyone for my bad temper and patience during this test season :sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:. Those that raced with me Season 7 know im not like that normally. (i did have PC1 when it launced i got it for Season 7 so all the bugs had been worked out already when i started playing)

• Informative

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
It's a season test, so I think we need to try these last 2 races (with Brandas Hatch) to see and to understand new things. For some bugs there is a solution, try to see the official pcars forum on xb1 section, it helps.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
The bug is basicly that apart from wheel weight i have no feedback. They are looking into it. Good chance i won’t be racing wednesday. This game is a mess.

• Informative

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
The bug is basicly that apart from wheel weight i have no feedback. They are looking into it. Good chance i won’t be racing wednesday. This game is a mess.
Try mate, maybe you can use the pad, it's a season test, who cares who will win, who will crash etc... it would be great to have all the players ;)

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Don't worry mate @Bailey ;)
Next season will be better, in this moment of the year is difficult, especially when you are Santa Claus :p ;)

Reactions: Bailey

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
With that said i wanna apologize to everyone for my bad temper and patience during this test season :sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:. Those that raced with me Season 7 know im not like that normally. (i did have PC1 when it launced i got it for Season 7 so all the bugs had been worked out already when i started playing)
Thanks for your honesty but I don't mind to be fair, it's been a while i feel 0 about this game anyway. Please bear with us until season ends.

I hoped I had said enough times it is a test season, so on my side expectations have been very low or non existent (might have seen me flexin about a win just to trigger Adam lol) which was obviously not the case for you.

Getting this season out was not an easy choice but since you guys asked for it here we are. It was always going to be a pain, but for me it has been too much and now I feel burnt out.
I don't think you have an idea about the frustration I built up until now. Being a moderator means I know of how buggy this **** game is and still encourage people to race. Which is not something I like to do.

Take care and see you next time

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Who is hosting tonight? Also Shame you feel that way @Def it's been good to team with you. Shame the game is utter shite ahahaha

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Well i asked for @AOR Benjamin to host tonight but we will see what he says, if he says that he don't want host then next couple of options would be @samsterbrfc and @Knopels to host
I cant host because my router has been playing up recently. I been disconnecting from lobby plus the upload speed is really poor so it will cause a huge amount of lag.

• Informative
Reactions: Iceberg