XB1 - GT3 S8 Pro - Round 6: Monza GP - 13th Dec 8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 GT3 S8 Pro - Round 6: Monza GP - 13th Dec 8pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
@TheIceberg I don't know if that's a good idea, I don't really trust my connection that much, but if you want to risk it, then I'll host. Your decision!

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
It's impossible that no-one can host tonight?!?!?!?!
Pcars2 has better connection than Pcars1, so if your upload speed isn't the best, isn't a problem

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Good luck for tonight

Also some of you need to grow some balls! I hosted on PC1 with a very low bandwidth. And when I say very low, I mean it. Maybe 0,8Mbps upload.... not too sure but for sure it lower than 1

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
I mean the thing is if no one is capable of hosting then i have no other option than host myself, not that is the absolute worst case scenario but i'm not asking here for fun people with better connection to host...

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Just check the pingtest and pick someone. Ffs

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
You're not the only one, maybe i should host a meeting or something. lel
Well I don't need that, thanks. What I could use more would be a meeting were you explain on "How to set up your car correctly on PCars 2" :lol:

Reactions: Def

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Qualifying Session: 4th
Good, not great ;) I was improving my PB but I made a mistake and in my PB I did a slow sector2. Very good lap times ahead of me.

Racing Session: 1st
Super close start of the race with me, @JordanMcGonigal and @AOR Benjamin :eek: Why to risk in the very first lap? So I slowed down a bit to avoid any contact, side by side action with Ben in the 1st corner. Better exit from me at Lesmo #2 and I tried to overtake Ben at Ascari, he running a bit wide and so P3 for me. After a few laps fun battle with Jordan, was a Splistream-Battle :p 3/4 overtakes, clean moves, was fun ;) But cause of this, we lost some gap from @Knopels in P1, then I've decided to stay behind Jordan, no other attacks. In the mid-race, after a few laps, Jordan made some little mistakes in the corners and I can try to overtake him at ascari. I don't know what happened very well but maybe he running a bit wide and the game gave him a slowdown penalty and after that he entered in the pit for change the tyres, same move by Knopels. My tyre wear was normal, I didn't try the race-sim so I don't know how will be the tyre wear at the end but for now was all ok, I can continue. In the 2nd part of the race, quiet situation, +24/26s on Ben in P2. I didn't push so strong, race pace was ok and low grip only in the last 6/7 laps. So P1 at Monza! Bingo! :p(y);)

Cheers to everyone and good to see again Ben on the podium ;)
Was a fun race especially in the first part of the race. Finally no problem in the lobby, no dsc ;)

And now, one question... I didn't understand why last night you said "no Brands Hatch next week" . We did a poll and the voice "yes" won, so is fair to race next wednesday at Brands Hatch ;) @TheIceberg @Def
How many guys be able to race next week?

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
I don't see why there would be no Brands Hatch, as you mentioned a majority is in favor of a rerun.
I won't be here next week neither :(

• Agree
Reactions: Wizard