PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 1 - Circuit of the Americas - 28/02/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 1 - Circuit of the Americas - 28/02/18 - 8PM UK-time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I have no hope that @bsaidmalta shows up...little disappoint about that. Doing the sign-up and the TT's and then never show up again.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Okay that was awful from me. I'm never gonna race with a controller again.
I raced 30 minutes and then had enough of it. I retired and watched the rest of the race through the monitor option.

In the first lap I spun. After getting the car straight on the circuit I thought let the two cars behind me pass. But that was not a great idea by me. Sorry for that.
Think it was @danjbirch who crashed into me. Sorry again.

About the lag...I was dead last and had no other drivers around me....strange. Next time I will not stream to YT and host at the same time.

From around 35:00 minutes you can see better drivers racing :sorry:

Reactions: VTC-16

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I raced 30 minutes and then had enough of it. I retired and watched the rest of the race through the monitor option.

In the first lap I spun. After getting the car straight on the circuit I thought let the two cars behind me pass. But that was not a great idea by me. Sorry for that.

About the lag...I was dead last and had no other drivers around me....strange. Next time I will not stream to YT and host at the same time.

You glitched and was stuck in the middle of the track throughout the race.

And what happened in the lead battle? Sounded crazy!

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018

At the 53:15 you can see the incident that went to cost me the penalty

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Great racing guys, was gutted after 3rd in Qualy spinning so early on first lap. Had some good battles after that but damage was costing me couple of seconds per lap. The car parked all over the track (Michael--NL?) was distracting. My last corner move was very aggressive to take 8th place so apologies to the guy I came up the inside on. I did have much worse moves put on me earlier in race though :)

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
At the 53:15 you can see the incident that went to cost me the penalty
Don't forget if it was a bs penalty take it to the stewards and they will remove it

Edit: yes it was a bs penalty, make sure you take it to the stewards who will remove it and give your win back.

Last edited:

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
@Dennis_Meisner you couldn't urn at 1 00 28 ? That is no defending that costed my race because of that Anthony could catch up to me and me and Anthony got together when i was on the outside and i squeezed him but he had room. Tho he could turn a bit more as well in my eyes

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

Carnage on parade lap. What was that all about.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
You glitched and was stuck in the middle of the track throughout the race.
ok..strange. I went into the pit and retired.
I thought do it safe by driving into the pits :unsure:

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
@Dennis_Meisner you couldn't urn at 1 00 28 ? That is no defending that costed my race because of that Anthony could catch up to me and me and Anthony got together when i was on the outside and i squeezed him but he had room. Tho he could turn a bit more as well in my eyes
No as you hit my car I wasn’t able to turn as sharp as I was supposed to, if we didn’t touch we could go 2 wide around
It was a bit of hard racing - but as you pushed me off track couple of times earlier in race you must feel it’s fair.
TBH if you haven’t give me that push first time I overtook you I would have had a good lead.
But let’s not begin to talk BS and let’s take it to the next track and do some hard clean racing there, it’s a long season - if you keeping that pace it won’t be the last tine you are up for a win