PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 1 - Circuit of the Americas - 28/02/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 1 - Circuit of the Americas - 28/02/18 - 8PM UK-time

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Think its me having lag.
@Alex Varic why didn't you stay in position? was it the lag?
Your car wasn't appearing on screen for me so I thought I was starting last place. Your car just appeared stuck in the middle of the track at various points of the circuit. I thought I was playing it safe.

Reactions: Michel--NL

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
No as you hit my car I wasn’t able to turn as sharp as I was supposed to, if we didn’t touch we could go 2 wide around
It was a bit of hard racing - but as you pushed me off track couple of times earlier in race you must feel it’s fair.
TBH if you haven’t give me that push first time I overtook you I would have had a good lead.
But let’s not begin to talk BS and let’s take it to the next track and do some hard clean racing there, it’s a long season - if you keeping that pace it won’t be the last tine you are up for a win
Yeah we will see what happens in the rest of the season. Good luck! But can you give a time in Michels video where i pushed you of because you spum once when you went into me. But yeah see you at the next race

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Yeah we will see what happens in the rest of the season. Good luck! But can you give a time in Michels video where i pushed you of because you spum once when you went into me. But yeah see you at the next race
Nope it was before he retired I think...
yeah last corner, that’s right - suddenly you went a lot slower than normal, maybe some lag - I did hit you there and spun - bad luck...

Looking forward to next race even tho I won’t be at the front there I think, I really don’t like that track and times show it

I do look forward to upcoming battles with you

Reactions: Michel--NL

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
Nope it was before he retired I think...
yeah last corner, that’s right - suddenly you went a lot slower than normal, maybe some lag - I did hit you there and spun - bad luck...

Looking forward to next race even tho I won’t be at the front there I think, I really don’t like that track and times show it

I do look forward to upcoming battles with you
I was Quite slow at the end because of my tyres. Heck yeah i hope to have some good Quality battles over the season with everyone.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Good racing lads, If i can say Low racer and is not to argue, but when you took the lead from me you also hit in to me twice. ok it;s no big deal. Really though you cannot move in the braking zone, or there will be an accident. One move only to defend a place. No harm done this time, good luck in the next race. Well done Dennis, and Anthony too. Thanks Michel for hosting.

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations to @anthony VR46 for the win.

Qualified: 10th
Race: 5th
I had a pretty good race and some good battles with @Anthony VR46 and @Alex Varic. Hey guys I know my race pace was not up to par but I want to thank you guys for racing me clean. I know I didn’t make it easy for you to pass. @Anthony VR46 great pass. @Alex Varic maybe next time but you guys in my opinion have great race craft and my respect.
Next race Dubai

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Varic

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Congratulations to @anthony VR46 for the win.

Qualified: 10th
Race: 5th
I had a pretty good race and some good battles with @Anthony VR46 and @Alex Varic. Hey guys I know my race pace was not up to par but I want to thank you guys for racing me clean. I know I didn’t make it easy for you to pass. @Anthony VR46 great pass. @Alex Varic maybe next time but you guys in my opinion have great race craft and my respect.
Next race Red Bull
Our battle was covered thrillingly in Michel's video, the entire race is well worth a watch!

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
Good racing lads, If i can say Low racer and is not to argue, but when you took the lead from me you also hit in to me twice. ok it;s no big deal. Really though you cannot move in the braking zone, or there will be an accident. One move only to defend a place. No harm done this time, good luck in the next race. Well done Dennis, and Anthony too. Thanks Michel for hosting.
I'll watch my replay and come back to you!

Reactions: Chickano

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
@Chickano i saw what you meant by hitting you yeah i misjudged my braking. You did get the place back didn't you?
Yes that was driver error by you no problem, and also at 49.17 we touch again. I did get the place back yes, on the last corner of the last lap. If you watch from 1:00.00 on Michels video, 4 times in one minute you touch with other cars. I think it is not always the other person's fault.

So, on to the next race now. I can be online at 14.00 Uk time if you like, If there is any change and i can't make it I will let you know. Tot ziens en bedankt.

Reactions: Dennis_Meisner

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
Yes that was driver error by you no problem, and also at 49.17 we touch again. I did get the place back yes, on the last corner of the last lap. If you watch from 1:00.00 on Michels video, 4 times in one minute you touch with other cars. I think it is not always the other person's fault.

So, on to the next race now. I can be online at 14.00 Uk time if you like, If there is any change and i can't make it I will let you know. Tot ziens en bedankt.
Ok i will add you as a friend than!

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017

I get what you mean but keep in mind i had no grip left in my tyres and if i wasn't defending my place i was on the racing line. But let's leave it where it was.

Reactions: Chickano

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
@Anthony VR46 @Big-Kid-Daddy @bsaidmalta @Chickano @danjbirch @dray6181 @LowRacerNL @Manx57 @MattDavies2511 @Michel--NL @Noxvi @Tom harper @VTC-16 @Wimstradamus

We had complaints about the game with bad frame rates and that cars feels completely different with qualification and race.
Do you guys also have the same feelings? and I'm only talking about the game from yesterday.
And I know the lag i was producing ;)
The car felt weird in the race i couldn't push anywhere only in qualy i was able to push

• Agree
Reactions: Manx57