PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 10 - Fuji International Speedway - 02/05/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 10 - Fuji International Speedway - 02/05/18 - 8PM UK-time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 10 - Fuji International Speedway

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 2 December 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 2 December 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:
@weal77
@LowRacerNL
@Tom harper
@Wil-W5

Uninformed no show:
-

Last edited:

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
From the Weather centre: "Our qualifying will see heavy cloud cover, with the race transitioning from heavy clouds to medium clouds"

• Informative
Reactions: VTC-16

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Last "official" race. We still need to do Zhuhai for the last points.

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I doubt I'll be able to make this race for personal reasons but if I can I will only be able to say at short notice (like Wednesday evening). @Michel--NL is that ok or shall I just pull out.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I doubt I'll be able to make this race for personal reasons but if I can I will only be able to say at short notice (like Wednesday evening). @Michel--NL is that ok or shall I just pull out.
No problem to tell it Wednesday. I f we had 20 reserve players, then it was an problem ;)

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Cool, I've had 40's in qual and not been far off 39's but have no consistency at all

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
I did some low 41 in practice. It's going to be a hard race. Not that familiar with this track and made a lot of mistakes during practice.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Q:2
R:2
GG, What a tense race and a great battle with @danjbirch . I was faster than you throughout the race but I made a few mistakes and you kept it clean managing to win. Sorry I tapped you in the third sector it was on accident my tyres were shredded at that point you tried defending and braking a bit earlier and i braked late so I tapped you. Clean race from everyone kinda bummed I could't win but that just makes me hungrier!

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Results are updated....still two people who can be champion of this tier (y)

Reactions: Chickano

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Q10
R9

qualified last but quickly got through the field and was in the 3rd place battle. I slowly dropped off and then spun. This left me in an absolutely epic battle with @biba99 and I'm telling you defending from Mr comeback drive himself is no mean feat. He eventually passed me but then spun, i hit him and I got a 30 second penalty and 16 front damage. And guess what? My recording had stopped a few seconds prior. So knowing I couldn't get this bs penalty removed I tried to let Biba past but he didn't move. So this left him right on my tail (obviously through no fault of his own) and me with a penalty. Lose lose.

In the end, I was caught in an incident with @Wimstradamus which while certainly wasn't my fault, I could have done better to avoid it from happening. Finished 7th on the road after a late spin from @Michel--NL (the TeamNL guys seemed to be having quite the battle!) but with the irremovable penalty I was stone dead last. I think this has got to be my unluckiest race in AOR.

I can't guarantee I'll be at Zhuhai in which case this may be my last AOR league race for quite some time, In which case I would like to say a massive thank you to @Michel--NL for being a brilliant cod and all the drivers in this league for making this a brilliant season, even if my interest in this game has somewhat waned.

Well done @danjbirch for the quite spectacular victory, and @Noxvi and @Manx57 for putting up a brilliant fight. I definitely want to watch that race again if @weal77 has it recorded!

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Q: P6
R: P5
overall: Was not that fun, because my car/setup felt pretty bad. No clean lap in quali. Start was not that bad. on lap 1 (i think it was) i almost crashed into @Chickano. Was a bit too late on the brakes, came on the curbs and was last. After I got rid of @Michel--NL ;) i was a long time behind @Alex Varic, could no pass him, did to many mistakes and had no chance on the straigt (that last corner... not my favorite one). After passing him i lost my car and he ran into me. @Alex Varic: Hope you had not that much damage, was my fault, did a mistake. again... not sure he got the time penalty because of that.

Congrats to the guys on the podium. I have to watch the replay of that fight between @danjbirch and @Noxvi

Reactions: Chickano and Noxvi

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q10
R9

qualified last but quickly got through the field and was in the 3rd place battle. I slowly dropped off and then spun. This left me in an absolutely epic battle with @biba99 and I'm telling you defending from Mr comeback drive himself is no mean feat. He eventually passed me but then spun, i hit him and I got a 30 second penalty and 16 front damage. And guess what? My recording had stopped a few seconds prior. So knowing I couldn't get this bs penalty removed I tried to let Biba past but he didn't move. So this left him right on my tail (obviously through no fault of his own) and me with a penalty. Lose lose.

In the end, I was caught in an incident with @Wimstradamus which while certainly wasn't my fault, I could have done better to avoid it from happening. Finished 7th on the road after a late spin from @Michel--NL (the TeamNL guys seemed to be having quite the battle!) but with the irremovable penalty I was stone dead last. I think this has got to be my unluckiest race in AOR.

I can't guarantee I'll be at Zhuhai in which case this may be my last AOR league race for quite some time, In which case I would like to say a massive thank you to @Michel--NL for being a brilliant cod and all the drivers in this league for making this a brilliant season, even if my interest in this game has somewhat waned.

Well done @danjbirch for the quite spectacular victory, and @Noxvi and @Manx57 for putting up a brilliant fight. I definitely want to watch that race again if @weal77 has it recorded!
Yes we did had an nice battle....I was still thinking by the first corner to not do an Verstappen - Riccardo move :woot:

Why are you stopping?