PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 2 - Dubai International 07/03/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 2 - Dubai International 07/03/18 - 8PM UK-time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 2 - Dubai International

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 7 March 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 22 April 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 22 April 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no show:
@Alex Varic

Unconfirmed no show:
@dray6181

Last edited:

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Never been quick here, always been confident though.

Also who else here actually permanently uses a controller? Or is it just me?

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
First go ever round this track practicing tonight and liking it, set up feels good and just need to fine tune now to get few more tenths.
Hopefully should be right up there this time.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
First go ever round this track practicing tonight and liking it, set up feels good and just need to fine tune now to get few more tenths.
Hopefully should be right up there this time.

What times are you setting??

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Nice, I am 1:37's at the moment so getting there. Keeping control of tyre temps for the full race will be crucial....
Not done a full race run yet but it seems ok on the hard tyres on 15 laps.

Just checked YouTube, the quick times are 34,'s and high 33 but in pc elite league so a bit to find yet.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Not done a full race run yet but it seems ok on the hard tyres on 15 laps.

Just checked YouTube, the quick times are 34,'s and high 33 but in pc elite league so a bit to find yet.
Just been on for a quick practice and guys were doing 32's!!!!! I went to the monitor to go on board with them and they are taking the same lines as us same top speed same in the corners freekin weird how they get 32's

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
You guys had me worried here. I did full race distance last night and was only managing 2:01:s but just realised it's the international and not the GP circuit

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Just been on for a quick practice and guys were doing 32's!!!!! I went to the monitor to go on board with them and they are taking the same lines as us same top speed same in the corners freekin weird how they get 32's
32s crickey, do have loads of time then to find.
Are they from our PS4 Leagues?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
32s crickey, do have loads of time then to find.
Are they from our PS4 Leagues?
Kryptic was doing low 35s Full fuel yesterday on his practice but it's still early day. I have only done race stints with 90ltr and lobby set to time and have managed 35s/ low 36s would imagine a 34 In quail In my pro leauge. I'm running no tc and low abs it seem to work well round this track, your setting good times in your leauge and are only going to get faster(y)

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Kryptic was doing low 35s Full fuel yesterday on his practice but it's still early day. I have only done race stints with 90ltr and lobby set to time and have managed 35s/ low 36s would imagine a 34 In quail In my pro leauge. I'm running no tc and low abs it seem to work well round this track, your setting good times in your leauge and are only going to get faster(y)
Well that's good to know that I'm on pace almost.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
I've got some time to find here, just ran a race sim and with about 25 mins left I was doing 1:38's

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Just got an message from Fanatec that they have replaced the main board of the wheel base and they do a double check and then send it back. hopefully it will be delivered before Wednesday :)

BTW they work in the weekend (y)
O and I told them to put the pre ordered McLaren GT3 wheel in the box :wideyed:

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
I just ordered a play seat challenge from Argos yesterday, got sick of using the ironing board as a stand .
5 day delivery so might be here for Wednesday.

Reactions: Chickano and Manx57

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I just ordered a play seat challenge from Argos yesterday, got sick of using the ironing board as a stand .
5 day delivery so might be here for Wednesday.
Ha:rofl: I can remember the days I used an ironing board, use to put my weights on the legs to stop it moving:p surprisingly sturdy. Use to have a play seat challenge to great value for money (y)(y)

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Ha:rofl: I can remember the days I used an ironing board, use to put my weights on the legs to stop it moving:p surprisingly sturdy. Use to have a play seat challenge to great value for money (y)(y)

Ha thats it, dumbbells on the legs.
The play seat is ideal for me with limited room.