PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 3 - Red Bull Ring GP - 14/03/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 3 - Red Bull Ring GP - 14/03/18 - 8PM UK-time

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Yeah sorry if I was a bit angry sounding but I was buzzing after my first win and was really pleased with my drive. Silverstone up next, possibly my least favourite track :)
NOt a problem I was frustrated to.
I was fighting my way forward after a terrible quali, but I could not get past cars because on almost every lap they ran wide at turn one and kept their foot pinned.
Stupid game refused to save replays again so nothing I can do about it.

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I do owe an apology to @Michel--NL, I almost lined up on the wrong side because I forgot that @Chickano spun and was behind.

Quali doesn't really matter I haven't found, I started last both races and was on the lead train within 2 laps.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I do owe an apology to @Michel--NL, I almost lined up on the wrong side because I forgot that @Chickano spun and was behind.
No problem. I already thought it would be something like that.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Manx57 question...In the first lap you and @dray6181 touched each other after turn 1. Did you ever see @dray6181? (still finding if it is me who has the lag)

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Well that was interesting?!?!??!?!

Micheal ?? what was all that on the first lap. :finger:

Q:12
Race: DNF petrol :facepalm:

In quali Wil 5 knocked me off on my fast lap. Did the same in the previous weeks race

Race got up to 4 then ran out of fuel with 3 minutes to go stupid boy Pike..

I went on board while spectating the top 3 you guys did not make enough of an effort to stay on track?!?! Cutting and extending all the dam time if my machine had saved the replay you would all be in the stewards... shame on you all
Mate what you on about shame on us?! It was very slippery and you couldn't stay on track, and that extending was to save the car from spinning through the corners. How about you learn some running in the wet and racing rules and then call out people smh

• Winner
Reactions: Manx57

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
yeah you were gone before the race even started. I had a ding dong battle with @Noxvi until I spun in an extremely unlucky incident with nox and I just was never quite quick or consistent enough to get back up the field. Oh well 3rd from last on the field is not bad.

I don't know why but I didn't set a quali lap because the car felt like a stock car, no grip at all. Anyone know why?
That was one hell of a battle I enjoyed it a lot

Reactions: Alex Varic

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Mate what you on about shame on us?! It was very slippery and you couldn't stay on track, and that extending was to save the car from spinning through the corners. How about you learn some running in the wet and racing rules and then call out people smh
Don't talk stupid!!! Brake earlier that's what I learned and stayed on track, slower laps but safe, so do not come on here telling me how to drive, child

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
Don't talk stupid!!! Brake earlier that's what I learned and stayed on track, slower laps but safe, so do not come on here telling me how to drive, child
I think if you knew how to drive you would have finished the race now please stop taking cheap shots and congratulate the podium positions, don't have proof of extending? Then shut your mouth!

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I think if you knew how to drive you would have finished the race now please stop taking cheap shots and congratulate the podium positions, don't have proof of extending? Then shut your mouth!
For your information I have been driving since before you were born. I did not finish the race do to running out of fuel with a lap to go while I was running in 4th place. You are a child and children should be seen and not heard from.....

Noxvi

Feb 1, 2018
For your information I have been driving since before you were born. I did not finish the race do to running out of fuel with a lap to go while I was running in 4th place. You are a child and children should be seen and not heard from.....
I'm not arguing with you call me a child but you got your ass beaten on track