PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 4 - Silverstone GP - 21/03/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 4 - Silverstone GP - 21/03/18 - 8PM UK-time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 4 - Silverstone GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17 June 2018, 11:00
- Race start time: 17 June 2018, 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed No Show:
@Tom harper

Unconfirmed No Show:
@dray6181
@Anthony VR46

Last edited:

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Here we go again - what racepace are the aim on this one for you all?

Dennis_Meisner

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
I haven't done racing round here in gt3 but i predict 2 05
I don’t think you are to much off by that...
I’m looking forward to get some laps in.
Will you share when you know the pace - or keeping that a surprise for the race?

LowRacerNL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 4, 2017
I don’t think you are to much off by that...
I’m looking forward to get some laps in.
Will you share when you know the pace - or keeping that a surprise for the race?
No of course i'll share with the whole group. I think i'm going to do a full race practise this weekend so who ever is up can say so!

VTC-16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2016
I did my first practice Sat. Night
Qualifying time: 2:05:337

The race is a hole different story. Track starts off cold and starts warming up mid race. I don't know yet but might have to change tires or compromise your lap times in the beginning or end of race depending on whichever tire you choose to start with soft or hard. That's kinda my opinion right now.

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I'm awful around here. My quickest time so far is a measly 2:08, but maybe if I learn where to break I'll be better.

Dennis_Meisner

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
I did my first practice Sat. Night
Qualifying time: 2:05:337

The race is a hole different story. Track starts off cold and starts warming up mid race. I don't know yet but might have to change tires or compromise your lap times in the beginning or end of race depending on whichever tire you choose to start with soft or hard. That's kinda my opinion right now.
Dont know if a setup, car or skills issue but I’m like half a second of to that time.
I’m not sure if the track doesn’t suit the Audi or the Audi doesn’t suit me - but I struggle a bit
Guess I’ll hope for my pace on the long run makes up a bit for it.
Think your team will have a strong race there.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Best I've managed so far is 2:05.20 in Qualy and 2:06 something early in race. Hoping to improve the Qualy a bit but this track is so difficult to go fast round.

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I'm a bit bemused. Just watched a couple of hot laps and used them to know what I am doing now. So after half an hour of practice, my time is down to a 2:03.1 in tt. Surely something is wrong.

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Times in TT aren't indicative of a lobby i think. I practice ina private lobby rather than offline at all, that might be it

Reactions: weal77

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Times in TT aren't indicative of a lobby i think. I practice ina private lobby rather than offline at all, that might be it
I've practised offline but in the right conditions and have got a similar q time. I'm doing the practice race tomorrow so we'll see if it is a problem. My car felt like a stock car in RBR quali so perhaps you're right.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Hi all due to illness and spending the last few days in hospital I'm not going to be free to race. Hope you all have a good race and hopefully see you next week.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chickano