PC - GT3 S9 Evaluation Race 4 - 21.02.2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC GT3 S9 Evaluation Race 4 - 21.02.2018

dakuza

F1 1st Driver
Feb 8, 2018
Consider me in if there is enough space - got abandonned in Evaluation race 3 before the start - all my custom setups were gone, once we all logged in to Andrexes Lobby. Hope this "bug" (?) was a unique thing....
The bug has happened to me once before. Only way to solve it was to exit server and rejoin.

jaycoool

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 6, 2018
The bug has happened to me once before. Only way to solve it was to exit server and rejoin.
ok thx - but i'm not sure that this is possible at all, when the two minutes countdown to start of the race is already ticking down. I hope this won't occur again, as it is very frustrating and dissapointing - i have trained quite some hours for this race and it would have been a excellent opportunity to see where i stand pace- and racesetup-wise.

Cani_doit

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2017
quick question! As I am new to this and do not want to miss a step, I wanted to ask how do we find out which lobby to sign into once its the 21st, and how early do we sign in to make sure not to cause any issues while loading in? Hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks again, cheers!

WMDRMartin

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 31, 2017
I'd like to participate too, had a great qually in race 3, only for my car to bug out real bad during the race.
I'd like to see if it happens again

Reactions: Stephan

Albe97ful

Formula Karter
Feb 2, 2018
i would like to take part to this race if there is space as i already run the eval race 3 but I'd like to try another car in a race before the season starts

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
since this is the last opportunity to do an evaluation race i understand i have to be there, but i wont be able to due to work. is this going to be a big problem? I have been placed in the AM tier already. I am a fairly consistent driver, don't like reckless actions and first corner mayhem isn't my style. As far as my speed goes, i think i am in the right tier, i am definitely not the fastest out here i think.

Olemanhaggis

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry but I won't manage evaluation race 4 tomorrow night.. Real life and work getting in the way I'm afraid. I'm listed in tier 4 so I'll see you at Circuit of the Americas and let the racing commence...

• Informative

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I can't make this one, considering I'm going to be on "customer sales calls ;)" from 2:30-4:00 USA time for the next 10 weeks I need to inform one of my customers of the change in our weekly appointment. Going to have to default to my previous AOR Forza and Ginetta Jr experience.

• Informative

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
looks like another full lobby :)
I'll be driving, if no other new drivers show up! Boating in the Bentley again

Reactions: Tex Wheeler

Cani_doit

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2017
Can someone please inform me how/which lobby do I sign into for the evaluation race today (21st) at 8pm (England time)? Thank you