PS4 - GT3 S9 Evaluation Race Information | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Evaluation Race Information

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

AOR Project Cars GT3 Leagues - Season 9

PS4 - Evaluation Races: General Information

Note: This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process for the Main Leagues. Before taking part in the evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1).

The evaluation races will be hosted across a period of 7 days starting from 14th until 21nd of February.
You only need to participate in one of them!

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge your league placement, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your PSN Name. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

It is mandatory for drivers new to AOR to participate in one of these evaluation races but returning drivers may sign up too.
We will prioritize new drivers over returning drivers.
If you for some reason are unable to attend on all race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Wednesday 14th February
Evaluation Race #2 - Friday 16th February
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 18th February
Evaluation Race #4 - Wednesday 21st February

More information about the race itself can be found within these threads.

Last edited:

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
@Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt Not sure who to ask?

Can someone please confirm that we are not going to use the same farcical claiming time back through Stewards?
still think in the absence of an update which fixes the penalty system we should use this
  • It is a drivers responsibility to manage penalties given for off track excursions, Stewards enquiries will not be permitted for cutting or extending.
  • Penalties given for reasons other than the above, e.g. crash avoidance can be submitted for consideration.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt Not sure who to ask?

Can someone please confirm that we are not going to use the same farcical claiming time back through Stewards?
still think in the absence of an update which fixes the penalty system we should use this
  • It is a drivers responsibility to manage penalties given for off track excursions, Stewards enquiries will not be permitted for cutting or extending.
  • Penalties given for reasons other than the above, e.g. crash avoidance can be submitted for consideration.
Will bring it up to the other cods/mods and try to come up with something better/more clear than what we have at the Ginetta league (y)

Reactions: Manx57

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
I think I don't need evaluation race if I'm right, but if you need someone to fill up the lobby I'm avilable for race #1 and race #4 on wednesday

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Huh? Why?
I competed in the GT3 Elite League of season 8, I thought I didn't have to do TT and eval race
Did you join after the placements? Can't find you on the list :rolleyes:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Huh? Why?
I competed in the GT3 Elite League of season 8, I thought I didn't have to do TT and eval race
Did you join after the placements? Can't find you on the list :rolleyes:
Okay I have found you on the results for S8. You where missing in the other sheet...my bad sorry and you don't have to do the evaluations and TT (y)

Reactions: Walter---79

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

thanks to the latest video from @KrypticTMG I had a good setup for the NSX which I planned to use for season 9. Just a few laps, 1:59 which is really good for me.

After the patch this car is undriveable on the ring. Hard didn't get into working temps (<70°C), soft are overheating (>100°C) after a few laps. Tire pressure on the HUD is broken, it always shows "1bar". F******ck.

Back to the 488. Default setup, 1:58 in the second lap. Well done SMS. Not.

D.