- Sep 11, 2016
AOR Project Cars GT3 Leagues - Season 9
PS4 - Evaluation Races: General Information
Note: This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process for the Main Leagues. Before taking part in the evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1).
The evaluation races will be hosted across a period of 7 days starting from 14th until 21nd of February.
You only need to participate in one of them!
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:
● It will work as an additional means to help us judge your league placement, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace.
● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble.
● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.
How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your PSN Name. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.
It is mandatory for drivers new to AOR to participate in one of these evaluation races but returning drivers may sign up too.
We will prioritize new drivers over returning drivers.
If you for some reason are unable to attend on all race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.
● Evaluation Race #1 - Wednesday 14th February
● Evaluation Race #2 - Friday 16th February
● Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 18th February
● Evaluation Race #4 - Wednesday 21st February
More information about the race itself can be found within these threads.