PS4 - GT3 S9 PS4: Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 PS4: Media Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
CKA6LsN.png

Hello drivers!

This place is meant for you to share your screenshots, race highlights or streams.

This time around, we've got a treat for you.
Upload your highlights or point of view to YouTube. If you like, we can collect all drivers videos into one playlist under our official YouTube channel.

All you have to do is:
  • share your video here within 48h of the race, and let me know that you'd like your video linked
  • make sure that your video does not contain offensive language
  • name your video following the AOR naming convention
AOR YouTube naming convention

AOR PS4 PCars2 GT3 S9 tier round - text

Replace tier with the name of the tier, round with the round we're driving and replace text with anything you'd like to say, e.g. awesome first race, etc.
example: AOR PCars2 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro R1 - awesome first race

Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Burn
Reactions: CJBMX702

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

in the Ginetta G40 Season I made a hotlap video of every round while practising for it. Is it ok to post such hotlap-videos prior to the race in here or is this thread only for the stuff after the respective round?

D.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hi,

in the Ginetta G40 Season I made a hotlap video of every round while practising for it. Is it ok to post such hotlap-videos prior to the race in here or is this thread only for the stuff after the respective round?

D.
I have no problem with it and it helps other racers (y)
@C-FOGARTY @NICK-NITRO @Seca Do you guys have a problem with it?

If people want there video at the AOR channel then they still have to do this "share your video here within 48h of the race, and let me know that you'd like your video linked"

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I have no problem with it and it helps other racers (y)
@C-FOGARTY @NICK-NITRO @Seca Do you guys have a problem with it?

If people want there video at the AOR channel then they still have to do this "share your video here within 48h of the race, and let me know that you'd like your video linked"
Nope no problem at all. A track guide can be helpful if you can't get the practice in for a upcoming race.

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016

Heres my onboard for PS4 Elite. Round 1. Is the title of the video typed up the right way to get linked to the official channel?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Is anyone else finding that the feel of the car changes ? I did a number of free practice session (set to exact times as the race) to work on my set up which felt really good and consistent and had no problems running my times around 2:05.7 qualy and slightly higher on race pace on COTA but during quali of round 1the car felt so different then again in the race, it was like the set up had totally changed and the tyres were wasted after two laps. My little ginger head is frazzled!
Please use this thread only for the media (y)