PS4 - GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Main Thread

Herrie1186

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2018
Amy reason y you have decided to quit after 1 race?
Well yeah, tbh i had my doubts to from the beginning because the races are reasonable late (9pm for me) and i have to get up for work early (4am) it's not really joyfull and now that my buddy/teammate @robsterf1 has been moved up to the pro's (wich he totally deserves) there really is no more fun in it for me.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Yes he has

Quote from @C-FOGARTY from Elite forum:
Due to very early exits from Championship proceddings. To ensure we can guarantee full grids and keep the Tier as competitive as possible, for the remainder of the season.

We are happy to announce that @Nene and @Ollie_D631 will be joining the Elite Tier for the 9 remaining rounds. We wish them the best of luck , and sure they will be a very good acquisition to the league. Welcome guys ;)

:finger: Just a reminder to everyone that you have signed up to do a full season. As you agreed to do on initial sign-up.

Thanks
Foggy #7°
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To fill the spot in the Pro tier, @robsterf1 has been moved up from Semi-Pro to Pro.
May I ask how the decision was made to move robster up? Did you ask in order of lap times from the sign ups? Or from the results from the first race? was anybody else considered. If so I suggest we move @Anthony VR46 up to semi, he wants to, he won gienetta semi pro and won his first race in the below league @NICK-NITRO @Seca

• Optimistic
Reactions: FOGGY #7 and Prehn

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
May I ask how the decision was made to move robster up? Did you ask in order of lap times from the sign ups? Or from the results from the first race? was anybody else considered. If so I suggest we move @Anthony VR46 up to semi, he wants to, he won gienetta semi pro and won his first race in the below league @NICK-NITRO @Seca
Decisions are made with different aspects. One of them is TT and performing in the last race.
We don't see any need at the moment to move an player up one tier. Looking at the laptimes we think the tiers are balanced at the moment.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Because we have two empty spots in the Semi-Pro we have promoted @Big-Kid-Daddy to Semi-Pro.
Whit the empty spot created in the AM, @weal77 has been promoted from reserve to a permanent driver.
@flatspunout is a new driver and is placed as reserve in the Pro tier.
Good luck guys (y)

Because we had no reaction from @bsaidmalta he is moved from permanent to reserve driver in the AM tier

weal77

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2018
Because we have two empty spots in the Semi-Pro we have promoted @Big-Kid-Daddy to Semi-Pro.
Whit the empty spot created in the AM, @weal77 has been promoted from reserve to a permanent driver.
@flatspunout is a new driver and is placed as reserve in the Pro tier.
Good luck guys (y)

Because we had no reaction from @bsaidmalta he is moved from permanent to reserve driver in the AM tier
Looking forward to meeting you gents. Now that im a regular is there anyone looking to team up for AM league?

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
If you can add me on psn I’ll add you to the championship mode. Psn- Deviousdoley just need to know your car and liverie.or let me know your psn and I’ll send f-request, as my setting might block.

Last edited:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
If you can add me on psn I’ll add you to the championship mode. Psn- Deviousdoley just need to know your car and liverie.or let me know your psn and I’ll send f-request, as my setting might block.
Thanks, Audi LMS -WRT -28.