PS4 - GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-Pro: Main Thread

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Just an FYI in case anyone else experiences a sticky throttle with the G29. I tested out my pedals today and found that pressing either the clutch or the brake pedal resulted in almost 10% throttle. When releasing the brake it added almost another 10% in some cases. Every time I did it, I got different results. OF course the harder i hit the brakes or tried to trail brake the worse it was. I took the pedals apart and inspected for any debris. Everything looked pretty clean but I went ahead and gave the potentiometer a quick blast of WD-40, reassembled and retested. Everything is working as it should now. I did not see any throttle input when not pressing the accelerator now. Hopefully, this will be a long term fix.

• Winner
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Just making you guys aware I might be missing a race or 2 over the next few weeks. I'm moving home and I'm not sure my internet will be set up immediately. I also plan on changing cars after round three as the NSX is ridiculously slowcompared to some of the other cars

• Informative
Reactions: Seca

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Just making you guys aware I might be missing a race it so over the next few weeks. I'm moving home and I'm not sure my internet will be set up immediately. I also plan on changing cars after round three as the NSX is ridiculously slowcompared to some of the other cars
No problem. Have a safe move.

Reactions: MarkDemand

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Just an FYI in case anyone else experiences a sticky throttle with the G29. I tested out my pedals today and found that pressing either the clutch or the brake pedal resulted in almost 10% throttle. When releasing the brake it added almost another 10% in some cases. Every time I did it, I got different results. OF course the harder i hit the brakes or tried to trail brake the worse it was. I took the pedals apart and inspected for any debris. Everything looked pretty clean but I went ahead and gave the potentiometer a quick blast of WD-40, reassembled and retested. Everything is working as it should now. I did not see any throttle input when not pressing the accelerator now. Hopefully, this will be a long term fix.
I get something similar every now and then. I bought a can of compressed air which can reach into tthe potentiometer without opening the casing. Not a permanent fix but it does tthe trick. Use it in liason 28th a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the dust you blast out.

Last edited:

MarkDemand

Formula Karter
Mar 5, 2015
I'm not sure if this is where to post this but here goes...

I would like to switch from the Acura NSX to the Porsche. I forgot to take note of the livery I would like but it is white, with pink, yellow and black.

Sorry for any inconvenience but the NSX sucks balls.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
We are almost number 1 in the "most quiet tier" competition. Only beaten by Elite
Lol not anymore with wild talk of beer and prostitutes in the elite league so we are number 1 now for quiet league.

Reactions: Prehn

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Big-Kid-Daddy @chris130256 @DeviousDoley @joshualuke1993 @Lewishamilton44 @luckynumber72 @MarkDemand @MattDavies2511 @NicozFusion @pete day @Prehn @RacingAtHome @Tibjr @ToniLuzar58
INFO:
Unfortunally, @Seca has to withdraw from the league and all other commitments for AOR due to private (sad) reasons. All of us at AOR which you the best in this sad and hard situation. Focus on yourself and your closest to you now and don't think about us, we will manage. And when you feel that the time is right, you are more than welcome back.

I will take over as coordinator for now. Should anyone of you be interested in being a coordinator, please contact me in a PM and I will go through in detail what it means.
Since I don't have the time to race on weekdays, I need help from you with quali and race results. I also need the quali and race results from Silverstone since the results isn't updated with that.

@DeviousDoley and @Lewishamilton44
Since the 2 of you are put as host/backup host, I need your help to make sure that all drivers that should be invited, are invited. And that you keep an eye on things during race nights.