PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 07 (RE RUN): Zhuhai - 09.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 07 (RE RUN): Zhuhai - 09.05.18 @8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
This wasn't going to be an interesting race for me but now @joshualuke1993 isn't racing I've a chance of getting 4th in the league! I'll need another podium. Just now wishing I'd practised more for this race! Good luck to everyone tonight.

Reactions: joshualuke1993

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
This wasn't going to be an interesting race for me but now @joshualuke1993 isn't racing I've a chance of getting 4th in the league! I'll need another podium. Just now wishing I'd practised more for this race! Good luck to everyone tonight.
Think ya need 4th(25pts) to be on the same points not sure how it will determine whose 4th tho. 1VS1 lol

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I would guess that because you've had 2 3rds and I've only had one 3rd, you would take the higher place if we were on the same points at the end?

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Just a reminder if you didn't remember from the last thread and I havent posted it in this one.

We'll be running 40 laps tonight.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
To all of you guys who will be racing tonight please check if you can conect to some online looby because it seems that today are some server issues. People can't connect and get didsconnected,...

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
To all of you guys who will be racing tonight please check if you can conect to some online looby because it seems that today are some server issues. People can't connect and get didsconnected,...
Will take a look once I am back from work. If anyone else is having these issues please put it in this thread so we know.

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
Oh how I love this game - menu freezes and I cannot press ready so get dq’d!

What a way to finish my season :(

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Fucking joke waiting for invite gets it then it said no long available but you guys still start it just cuz u cudnt b assed to restart race.
people wasnt in lobby before u started it i was wait for a invite and got blanked by mods? Wow all the time i have races in aor the is got be the shits run league i have ever been in 1 invite no back up invite joke and devlousdoley who do u think u r when u set a lobby up u shud wait for all people to be in lobby nt start it then invite people and where was loads of time to restart it as u guys was in the 1st 5mins for qauli as it state in the rules i wasnt being ungrateful for the help but it shouldnt of of started tbf

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Something went wrong with the lobby @pete day day didnt get invited or it failed letting him join I messaged for decision didn’t here back missed quali and race trying to help. Then got called a f%ing joker for my troubles, apologies belive this is first lobby issue.

Reactions: luckynumber72

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Something went wrong with the lobby @pete day day didnt get invited or it failed letting him join I messaged for decision didn’t here back missed quali and race trying to help. Then got called a f%ing joker for my troubles, apologies belive this is first lobby issue.
I wasnt calling anyone a joker i was just saying i think it is a joke that i message u and mat b4 5mins of qauli was done and there was no restart as rules state that all and u dnt appreciate the way u went on thats all meant **** all by it pal

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
So why did no one back out ???
Your message says fcking jokers I take that personal as it’s coming direct to my psn! I done what I could missing quali and race it would of been a full lobby restart as it’s championship mode. I’m just a host not even through choice but ping! If I was told to restart I would of.

Status
Not open for further replies.