PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 07 (RE RUN): Zhuhai - 09.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 07 (RE RUN): Zhuhai - 09.05.18 @8PM

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Either way not a great end to the season apologies for the mess at the end, will have to have a a good think about season 10 not sure I’m gonna bother cheers to all.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Either way not a great end to the season apologies for the mess at the end, will have to have a a good think about season 10 not sure I’m gonna bother cheers to all.
Thx for all your hard work m8. Me personally today i didn't have any motivation for racing so i retired after 26 laps. I don't know i think was strange day for me :) . But still i apreciate all your hard work and don't get bothered about some stupid comments. People just don't wanna understanslf that errors do happen. By the way @pete day did you see my comment when i wrote that all please do check online loobys? Because it seems that all day was something wrong with servers.

Reactions: luckynumber72

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
Fucking joke waiting for invite gets it then it said no long available but you guys still start it just cuz u cudnt b assed to restart race.
people wasnt in lobby before u started it i was wait for a invite and got blanked by mods? Wow all the time i have races in aor the is got be the shits run league i have ever been in 1 invite no back up invite joke and devlousdoley who do u think u r when u set a lobby up u shud wait for all people to be in lobby nt start it then invite people and where was loads of time to restart it as u guys was in the 1st 5mins for qauli as it state in the rules i wasnt being ungrateful for the help but it shouldnt of of started tbf
You should of got a race ban for this week anyway after what you did last week but you got away with it so stop with your moaning

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
@pete day We can only apologise for the issues with the lobby. We have a group on PSN for these issues exactly, that way everyone can see the messages and we can hold it. I didn't get a message from you until the lobby had begun so therefore assumed you weren't turning up.

Can I remind everyone of their language on the forums as well

Reactions: luckynumber72

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
@pete day We can only apologise for the issues with the lobby. We have a group on PSN for these issues exactly, that way everyone can see the messages and we can hold it. I didn't get a message from you until the lobby had begun so therefore assumed you weren't turning up.

Can I remind everyone of their language on the forums as well
U shud backed out wudnt be as bad if i was in the lobby but no gteat job

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Thx for all your hard work m8. Me personally today i didn't have any motivation for racing so i retired after 26 laps. I don't know i think was strange day for me :) . But still i apreciate all your hard work and don't get bothered about some stupid comments. People just don't wanna understanslf that errors do happen. By the way @pete day did you see my comment when i wrote that all please do check online loobys? Because it seems that all day was something wrong with servers.
bit weird as i had no issues at all and if people had issues this shud of been restart or ran i different day as the rules states

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
So why did no one back out ???
who do I think I am wind your neck in little man I started at 8 on the dot you messaged at 8.01 Chris at 8.04 I messaged Matt missed the race trying to help.
i messaged u at 8.01 after it failed so shud of been reset then tbf

Last edited:

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@pete day this is my last post regarding the issue as I haven’t got the patience to deal with you!
1 as you said to Lewis last week it’s a game get over it.
2 I’m happy to re-run race next Tuesday as others had issues including myself, if the mods and other league members are happy to do so. If not then move on.

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
All my evidence that of messages i sent before and after the race so bad on you guys
As I said in the messages to you, we have a groupchat for these kind of problems. Please use it. I however did not get a message until we had already started. It's all well and good messaging everyone but if you don't message the cod as well then we can't help you and hold the race for you.

@pete day this is my last post regarding the issue as I haven’t got the patience to deal with you!
1 as you said to Lewis last week it’s a game get over it.
2 I’m happy to re-run race next Tuesday as others had issues including myself, if the mods and other league members are happy to do so. If not then move on.
We will not be re running this round. The race yesterday was already a re run. We would therefore not be re running a re run. With season 10 approaching we can't afford to go a further week behind.

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
Look little man it is down to u to get ur evidence nt me grow up
I will remind you of the way you talk to people both on psn and AOR Forums. This is the second race in a row now you have been ranting after the race. It's getting a little silly now so stop.

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I will remind you of the way you talk to people both on psn and AOR Forums. This is the second race in a row now you have been ranting after the race. It's getting a little silly now so stop.
Right m8 i am nt ranting if u cnt setup a lobby u shudnt be a mod i am goin By wot the rules say and if u think i am ranting u r sadly mistaked m8 plus if this is a problem then u r at up to the job as mod or a co ordcand if u dnt like it then that is nt my fault i am only saying all people need to be in lobby before the host presses go

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
Right m8 i am nt ranting if u cnt setup a lobby u shudnt be a mod i am goin By wot the rules say and if u think i am ranting u r sadly mistaked m8 plus if this is a problem then u r at up to the job as mod or a co ordcand if u dnt like it then that is nt my fault i am only saying all people need to be in lobby before the host presses go
1. I am not host
2. You didn't inform myself that you were having issues, everyone else who was also having troubles did so. We waited until 8:05 then went.

I'm not going to carry on with this.

Reactions: joshualuke1993
Status
Not open for further replies.