Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 2 May 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 Hour

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 2 December 2018, 14:00
- Race start time: 2 December 2018, 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
@Prehn

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Championship Permutations

@Prehn can win the drivers championship this round with the following situations:

If Prehn is 1st:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 8th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 6th or lower

If Prehn is 2nd:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 10th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 8th or lower

If Prehn is 3rd:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 12th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 9th or lower

If Prehn is 4th:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 13th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 10th or lower

If Prehn is 5th:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 15th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 11th or lower

Teams Championship can be won if FFS Racing Team out score Spring Roll Bar, Palmers Heros and Piston Broke 2

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Only had 10mins around here on tt 1st time i have done this track i can safely say i hate this track

• Happy
Reactions: Martynvr

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Might suit the bmw with the straight and low temperature and stuff, Looking forward anyhow.

Any of You Guys signing up for next season? Would be great If we could shuffle tiers a bit, i for one would sign up for a full season next season.

Read a lot of bad things regarding glitches and stuff but i experienced not a lot of them in the couple of races i joined this season

Reactions: ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone had a spin around here yet wot times we looking at
I raced a lot on public servers here. With ferrari mostly before the latest patch i did 1:39:2 but with no special setup. With amg i can do under 39's but with ferrari i must play with setup a bit. I think a low 38's for the pole but i don't think i'm capable with my car. I test a lot of cars after patch 5 and i think here Audi, Porsche, Bmw, Renault, Amg and Lambo are faster than Ferrari so you should give better times that me. By the way mid 37's is possible here with no problem. With Amg i did 1:38.6.

I will be happy with mid 39's for qualys because i don't think qualy matters here. 1 hour of racing here and 6 very slipery corners will change the field completely.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I raced a lot on public servers here. With ferrari mostly before the latest patch i did 1:39:2 but with no special setup. With amg i can do under 39's but with ferrari i must play with setup a bit. I think a low 38's for the pole but i don't think i'm capable with my car. I test a lot of cars after patch 5 and i think here Audi, Porsche, Bmw, Renault, Amg and Lambo are faster than Ferrari so you should give better times that me. By the way mid 37's is possible here with no problem. With Amg i did 1:38.6.

I will be happy with mid 39's for qualys because i don't think qualy matters here. 1 hour of racing here and 6 very slipery corners will change the field completely.
The porsche was a beast at this track before patch 5 and 37s where easy. Don't know how it fairs now

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Yep looking forward to season 10 but also a break can’t say this seasons gone to plan, i belive they will be running evaluation races which will sought the tiers out not sure about tt any more due to some sand bagging. One thing I think will help is if they run the races at a more reasonable time in the game not many races start at 5am lol and also the time of year, we’re running in December which is causes inconsistent track temps. Personally I think it should be 1pm races spring to end of summer. Just the odd night race added. No point adding inconsistencies to an inconsistent game. But thats my view counts for nothing :lol:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah i don’t agree @DeviousDoley different date and temprature Makes your think about hard or soft more often, besides the real bathurst 12hr starts in the dark as Well and i guess that is what they are trying to simulate.

Anything i could wish for is more equal tiers cause in this case the top 5 of semi pro would easily beat middle pack of elite, i compared my qually time and i would be like 6th on the elite grid with by far a perfect lap.

I wont win races in elite but right now in that tier the differences are Just to big, there is 3.5 sec van between @CJBMX702 and the slowest driver on that tier which should not be the case in the fastest tier out there.

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Yeah i don’t agree @DeviousDoley different date and temprature Makes your think about hard or soft more often, besides the real bathurst 12hr starts in the dark as Well and i guess that is what they are trying to simulate.

Anything i could wish for is more equal tiers cause in this case the top 5 of semi pro would easily beat middle pack of elite, i compared my qually time and i would be like 6th on the elite grid with by far a perfect lap.

I wont win races in elite but right now in that tier the differences are Just to big, there is 3.5 sec van between @CJBMX702 and the slowest driver on that tier which should not be the case in the fastest tier out there.
Yeah I wish after 3 races or so they would re evaluate people and move them around to make it more fair.

• Agree
Reactions: chris130256

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

Project cars 2 is completely different to pc1 in regards to drivers times, we no longer have the massive time gaps between tiers and anyone on their day can compete in the elite tier even guys in AM. What we do have is a very inconistent game in regards to track conditions between drivers that causes erratic lap times. Shame we only have 16 car grid as it would be a hell of a lot better but it is the way it is I'm afraid :(

Reactions: ToniLuzar58

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Ill doubt Thats the case pall, i do think the track Will change and can be different then the conditions with practice for example however i do think the conditions are the Same for everybody in that Same lobby, obviously it can cause losing faith in the car or even Makes Your setup worthless however i do like the challenge with a slightly different track or feeling Maybe even Makes iT feel a bit more like real life with Changing conditions You cant practice. At the end of the day consistancy and racecraft is key for gaining good results ( besides the obvious pc bugs lol)

Correct me If i am wrong pall perhaps You have had different experience, but If ya take a look at the elite table there is the Same Guy winning every season no matter the circumstances lol.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
You always have them few special drivers who are fast and can drive and win in anything no matter what the conditions and it's the same on pc.
As for having more equal tiers we can only place people by the times provided with tt times, evaluatuon quali and race times. Now some people might put zero effort into tt but do well in the evaluation race and vice versa. Same goes for people who have just got the game then get better and better as the season goes on and we can only work with the information provided.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
You always have them few special drivers who are fast and can drive and win in anything no matter what the conditions and it's the same on pc.
As for having more equal tiers we can only place people by the times provided with tt times, evaluatuon quali and race times. Now some people might put zero effort into tt but do well in the evaluation race and vice versa. Same goes for people who have just got the game then get better and better as the season goes on and we can only work with the information provided.
I agree with you @NICK-NITRO . I think that many players do progress during a season (i personaly did a lot of testing since my first race in season 9 and I'm now faster for at least a second per lap and also my consistency is improved where now i can race with same pace for 1 hour with no problems) so thats the reason that tiers are not close enough. I think that evaluation race in mid season would partly solved the problem or maybe not because it could happen that some player who should normaly be in higher tier would't like the evaluation track or conditions and he wouldn't perform as he normaly would and at the end he would stuck in same tier.

The best thing would be to adress one thing to sms crew and that is a qualy session as it is in GT Sport (only good thing at that game). So that means that we would all try to make as fast qualy times as we are capable and then before a race we would be sorted i apropriate tier. But this probably won't happen.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Championship Permutations

@Prehn can win the drivers championship this round with the following situations:

If Prehn is 1st:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 8th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 6th or lower

If Prehn is 2nd:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 10th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 8th or lower

If Prehn is 3rd:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 12th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 9th or lower

If Prehn is 4th:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 13th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 10th or lower

If Prehn is 5th:
@MattDavies2511 has to finish 15th or lower, @Lewishamilton44 must finish 11th or lower

Teams Championship can be won if FFS Racing Team out score Spring Roll Bar, Palmers Heros and Piston Broke 2
Nice one!
Although it wont happen as I will be on holiday next week.. It will give @Lewishamilton44 and/or @MattDavies2511 an opportunity to take the lead before the last race in Zhuhai.

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: MattDavies2511

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
A 3 way battle is an exciting finish to the season, as it should be. My 5th place in the league is under threat from hard charging @Martynvr and @ToniLuzar58. For me, damage has affected my results too much. All my races have had incidents where the car has lost its ultimate performance. I would like the cars to have a little more resilience when slight contact is made. 5% front wing damage seems to be around 1 second of a lap slower?
I'm struggling on this track. I always check out @KrypticTMG TT times at each circuit and aim to get within 1.5 seconds of his time. I'm 3 seconds off it here and can't find any way of improving? Stuck in the 1.40's. I do like the track and look forwards to the race but I can see myself plummiting to 7th in the league after this one?