PS4 - GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 SEMI-PRO ROUND 10: Fuji - 02.05.18 @8PM

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@pete day it’s done m8 we don’t have the evidence unfortunately of lap 25 so not sure why your continuing the situation here whilst it’s with the stewards. It’s just aggravating the situation. If you really want post these vids to stewards and get there reaction and decision on the t1 move.

ToniLuzar58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2018
@pete day it’s done m8 we don’t have the evidence unfortunately of lap 25 so not sure why your continuing the situation here whilst it’s with the stewards. It’s just aggravating the situation. If you really want post these vids to stewards and get there reaction and decision on the t1 move.
But he clearly has recorded lap 25 incident and he just don't wanna show it to us. I don't wanna get involved on this but basically he admits his mistake because he didn't post vid. In my opinion incident on lap 22 was the reason for incident on lap 25. Funny, he allways gets angry when some guys touch him on the race (IMO lap 22 was racing incident) but when he make a mistake then we must accept his word sorry and that bothers me. On Zolder he was the reason that I crashed big time and I didn't get upset by that. If this would be other way around he would posted 100 times the same vid. I think his attitude is wrong. I don't mind that he did what i think he did (sometimes even me gets angry on some drivers) but it is poor of him that only shows what someone did to him and not what he did to others.
If I'm wrong i deply apologise to @pete day

Last edited:

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
But he clearly has recorded lap 25 incident and he just don't wanna show it to us. I don't wanna get involved on this but basically he admits his mistake because he didn't post vid. In my opinion incident on lap 22 was the reason for incident on lap 25.
Ok

Lewishamilton44

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2018
But he clearly has recorded lap 25 incident and he just don't wanna show it to us. I don't wanna get involved on this but basically he admits his mistake because he didn't post vid. In my opinion incident on lap 22 was the reason for incident on lap 25. Funny, he allways gets angry when some guys touch him on the race (IMO lap 22 was racing incident) but when he make a mistake then we must accept his word sorry and that bothers me. On Zolder he was the reason that I crashed big time and I didn't get upset by that. If this would be other way around he would posted 100 times the same vid. I think his attitude is wrong. I don't mind that he did what i think he did (sometimes even me gets angry on some drivers) but it is poor of him that only shows what someone did to him and not what he did to others.
If I'm wrong i deply apologise to @pete day
Exactly my point hes hiding the video because of how bad the mistake was

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Anyway gents we now move on from this. The incident was taken to the stewards and then closed by @Stevie

I don't want to see anymore arguing about this incident in these forums. @Lewishamilton44 and @pete day
I didn't close anything :p

But yeah, just had a quick browse here. All that's needed to have been said already has been by the looks of it. Time to move on.

• Agree
Reactions: MattDavies2511

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I didn't close anything :p

But yeah, just had a quick browse here. All that's needed to have been said already has been by the looks of it. Time to move on.
Wasn't closed by me either... so who was it :rofl::rofl:

1525557720351.png