AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
- Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 36268
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 9
PS4 Sign-Up Thread
Current sign-up status
Sign-ups are currently OPEN.
Sign ups close on Friday 16th February at midnight for initial driver placement. Any sign-ups after the deadline will be placed as reserves.
● League Information
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 01/02/2018
● Driver placement announcement: 18/02/2018
● Car selection begins: 18/02/2018
● Season begins: 28/02/2018
● Season duration: 10 weeks.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements for all drivers will be based on Season 8 results, time trials and partially by evaluation race results.
● Assists: All tiers will run the option 'Authentic' Driving Assists. Automatic Gears and Racing Line are banned in the top tiers across all platforms.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 1 hour
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Project CARS 2. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
You are also heavily advised to read the rules regarding the Manual Rolling Starts. Failure to do so can results in incidents in the formation lap.
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
Drivers who took part in at least 60% of the races in Season 8 are given priority and will be guaranteed a league spot in Season 9. Returning drivers who took part in less than 60% of the races, and drivers that are new to the league, are not guaranteed a permanent spot, but will at least be a reserve driver. We aim to include as many drivers in permanent spots as possible.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Automatic Gears: [Do you use Automatic Gears?]
- Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
View attachment 36267
New Drivers will need to complete the Time Trial event as well as one mandatory evaluation race before being placed in the leagues. More info on that can be found here.
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.
Forum Name [Online ID] - Nationality - Assists - Ping (TT done? Y/N)
- Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
- Gamertag: Noxvi77
- Nationality: Macedonian
- Automatic Gears: No
14.1 KB Views: 35