PS4 - GT3 S9 Time Trials | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 Time Trials

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Here are my lap times in Time Trial, I barely had the time do to them today because the new update dropped and it took me like 3 hours to download
Imola Lap (+Pic): 1:46.676
Sugo Lap (+Pic): 1:22.338
Assists used: Authentic
Project CARS 2_20180216164628.jpg
Project CARS 2_20180216211257.jpg

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Because of the new patch released this evening we want to give everyone a fair change to do the TT times and see if they can improve it.
So we decided to give you an extra 48 hours before you have to submit you times. TT wil close Sunday evening.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

sorry, I didn't know that I have to do them, I have taken part in S8 (but not all races, retired due to the invisible-wall-bug which hits me multiple times). Started based on the TTs in Elite, but changed to Pro during the season iirc.

Place me in whichever tier, I have no problems in beeing rakned up or down during the season.

EDIT: it was Season 7 (ProjectCars1) in which I retired, Season 8 happened what @NICK-NITRO said.

D.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hi,

sorry, I didn't know that I have to do them, I have taken part in S8 (but not all races, retired due to the invisible-wall-bug which hits me multiple times). Started based on the TTs in Elite, but changed to Pro during the season iirc.

Place me in whichever tier, I have no problems in beeing rakned up or down during the season.

EDIT: it was Season 7 (ProjectCars1) in which I retired, Season 8 happened what @NICK-NITRO said.

D.
OK...you are free from the TT's (y)

Reactions: DeuxMilles

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Here are my god awful times may have a go at improving them after the test race...
Sorry for the delay. Also does anyone know where you can get setups? My changes only seem to make me slower...

Attachments