GT3 Season 13 Feedback Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GT3 Season 13 Feedback Thread

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Is there an ETA on when s14 will start?
I'd imagine the announcement about s14 is going to be very soon. Within a week or so and usually you've got a couple weeks to allow sign ups and people doing time trial and eval races. So I'm guessing your looking at early October for the new season beginning.

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
Maybe the servers are vulnerable, true, but the lag and disconnects get triggered by bad nat and connections.
In my league it always happend around the same driver. coincidence?
Start in front of him? No problems...start next or behind him...lag and disconnects....
Sure, I can believe that the servers are bad because of the peer to peer, but it is triggered by people.
I couldn't agree more - It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch.
I don't experience DSC and lag very often, but I also know the people I am racing against.
Sim racing takes alot of bandwith, so I always close all devices and ONLY run my sim racing experience - Interference is the enemy here :)

Reactions: neonostra

IsaacS04

Formula Karter
Jan 25, 2019
I'd imagine the announcement about s14 is going to be very soon. Within a week or so and usually you've got a couple weeks to allow sign ups and people doing time trial and eval races. So I'm guessing your looking at early October for the new season beginning.
Thanks, this wait is killing me.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I have been keeping an eye on this thread will post my thoughts soon.

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
This was my favorite season so far here in AOR. I won the championship in the end but it was a battle with 2 other drivers in my tier was really satisfied with my driving.
One complaint I have is the conditions again need to be tested better because at Brno the temperatures were all over the place on my car it really felt sluggish and not fun to drive that race was my worst result but I managed to clinch the title. Furthermore I think that we should have a classic GT3 calendar and I would like to have spa every season or some tracks like that don't completely change the calendar I know this is very late feedback but might as well later than never. With other things as a far as I remember I was fine with and now am looking forward to S14.