PS4 - GT3 season 7. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 season 7.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Yeah, it'll be mid-late March, soon after the break seasons have ended. Sign-ups presumably go up a couple of weeks earlier.

• Informative
Reactions: RGT hayc

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
pleased it's not any sooner, or I wouldn't be able to, cos of my fractured ankle :arghh: :lol:

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Hello together,

i am interessted for a new gt3 season 7 @ PC. Maybe my friend too. Make a Racing Team^^ Will be there the same "time trial" from season 6??

Hockenheim and Sonoma i believe???? I have time to make this XD

regards

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Hello together,

i am interessted for a new gt3 season 7 @ PC. Maybe my friend too. Make a Racing Team^^ Will be there the same "time trial" from season 6??

Hockenheim and Sonoma i believe???? I have time to make this XD

regards
Hi @Bilt!s .i think that there will be a thread for the GT3 S7 opening up in about 6/8 weeks still other stuff going on at the moment.are you looking to join the PC guys,as for the time trial I'm not sure about that could be the same or it could be somewhere different?

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Will be there the same "time trial" from season 6??
Yes. All new drivers are required to complete this, so you can start working on it now if you want. Sonoma GP in the Z4 GT3 + Hockenheim National with the Aston V12

i think that there will be a thread for the GT3 S7 opening up in about 6/8 weeks
Earlier than that, as you need to sign up before ! As Fisi indicated the season would start mid/end March, so be prepared to see some sign up threads soon.

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
still recovering from the fractured ankle, but i've signed up anyway... supposed to be trying to exercise it, so i figured the pedals would help :rofl:
not 100% sure if i need to do the time trials or not... since i never finished S5, or took part in S6... but if so, i'll try squeeze them in next weekend, working away from home the next two weeks, so it'll be the only chance i get.

D.Brezancic

F1 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Hi!
I would like to join to gt3 season 7 on PC platform. I read all info about rules, time trial etc but, I have one question regarding assists! Are the ABS and TC something everyone MUST use or we can choose to use it or not?!
I need to do time trial so if someone can clear this for me!
THX

UHHH its PS4 thread sorry my mistake

Onedgnr8

Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2017
Is there going to be a US league also? Can't make the daytime start that is currently set. Anyone know?

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Can I please request that some sort of instruction is provided to drivers for Microphone settings?
The background noise from some drivers is very very noisy, from squeaky chairs to wives, kids and music.
We had previously in Ronin tested the mic settings and it was found that when using the game chat all mics should be set to minimum setting. I can of course continue to turn chat off but it is not very sociable. :muted:

• Informative

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I do find that this can be very annoying,and I here what your sayin as I'm the squeaky chair guy:(.
I also find that there is very little communication about anything befor the race start.

• Funny
Reactions: Manx57

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I do find that this can be very annoying,and I here what your sayin as I'm the squeaky chair guy:(.
I also find that there is very little communication about anything befor the race start.
Sorry hayc didn't realise you are squeaky chair guy :facepalm: tut tut you should know better! drop the mic ;)

• Funny