PS4 - GT3 season 7. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 season 7.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Can I please request that some sort of instruction is provided to drivers for Microphone settings?
The background noise from some drivers is very very noisy, from squeaky chairs to wives, kids and music.
We had previously in Ronin tested the mic settings and it was found that when using the game chat all mics should be set to minimum setting. I can of course continue to turn chat off but it is not very sociable. :muted:
Will do a quick guide on how to set a more proper mic settings on PS4 :)

Reactions: Manx57

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Anyone want to do some practic?? Will have a run with isuperscrub.

Just add me
Manuel_Waibel

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Hope this is a okay place to ask, does anyone know why Fuel Usage is on "slow" for this season?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Hope this is a okay place to ask, does anyone know why Fuel Usage is on "slow" for this season?
It's so the cars with smaller tanks can make the distance on a full tank of fuel... thereby making cars like the Corvette an option for anyone that wants to drive it.

Reactions: CJBMX702

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
It's so the cars with smaller tanks can make the distance on a full tank of fuel... thereby making cars like the Corvette an option for anyone that wants to drive it.
I think that maybe this should only be put in place if some is using the vet or the gte Aston.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I think that maybe this should only be put in place if some is using the vet or the gte Aston.
I didn't decide the rule dude... but it is a rule now. And it should mean you can run less fuel for the race, so you'll be faster.